bear_trapped

bear_trapped

taking it one day at a time
Feb 13, 2020
i turned 19 today and im honestly surprised i've made it this long. i had always planned to ctb before i turned 18 but i've been trying to be more hopeful for the future so i'm proud of myself for that.

i just feel so lonely and bored all the time. my mom gave me money and took me to get a little cake for myself today after she got off work and i'm really grateful for both of those things, but i just feel really lame compared to other teens that are always going out and doing a bunch of stuff with friends. i spent all day on my phone waiting for my mom to get off just to go to kroger, that was my whole birthday. again i'm happy i got a cake and money, but idk. i realized how friendless i really am after graduating and seeing everyone leave for college. i really need people to hang out with but idk how to meet new people. i'm too shy and my style isn't common at all in my small town. i feel like i'm rotting in my room everyday and i really wanna change that.

all in all, my birthday wasn't bad though. im happy im still here

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop, Angst Filled Fuck Up, freedompass and 3 others
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Happy day of birth to you. Based only on reading this it sounds like your main issue is lack of community - very valid, but very fixable, especially at such a young age. You mention "small town" - can you move to a more happening place? Consider traveling? The best way for me was always placing myself into completely new environments; school, work, country, etc. You also sign off with "happy im still here" which means you can't feel too badly about things...unlike many of us!

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped and Angst Filled Fuck Up
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
Happy birthday 🎁

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped, makethepainstop and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Glad you're hanging in there. You're in kind of an exciting phase of life if you make some good decisions. I wish I'd busted my ass more when I was your age. I would say hustle, and have hope, if you're in any position to.

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped and makethepainstop
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
Happy birthday 🎵 :heart: 🤞

• Hugs
Reactions: bear_trapped and makethepainstop