• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
It's my birthday next week, will be 50. I'm going on a big trip and I just can't get excited at all. Just lie here crying.

All I want for my birthday is a one way trip out of here.

The man I love treats me indifferently, I could be anyone. He blocks me on social media and occasionally replies to my emails.

My home life is volatile AF - every night spitting, shouting or stuff being chucked about.

Keep thinking I should come off social media but without that I'd have even less, wouldn't I?

I wish birthdays didn't exist and no-one knew and I could just not bother.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, hopeless08, LunarLight and 14 others
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Im so sorry that you are in so much suffering rn - but Im glad that you vent and sharing your thoughts with us. Sending you lots of hugs❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora, darkenmydoorstep and Praestat_Mori
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
Thank you, lovely. Your kindness means a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and cheese.out
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry your feeling this way, you dont deserve any of this pain ;( i wish you the best <3

• Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
No one deserves that. I'm sorry.

Is independence an option for you? So you can clear your mind and think about what you want.

I don't know where you are, but we have shelters for abuse victims. It at least gives them a safe place while they get their lives sorted out.

I hope for your safety and well being.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you are going through, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
It's my birthday next week, will be 50. I'm going on a big trip and I just can't get excited at all. Just lie here crying.

All I want for my birthday is a one way trip out of here.

The man I love treats me indifferently, I could be anyone. He blocks me on social media and occasionally replies to my emails.

My home life is volatile AF - every night spitting, shouting or stuff being chucked about.

Keep thinking I should come off social media but without that I'd have even less, wouldn't I?

I wish birthdays didn't exist and no-one knew and I could just not bother.
I'm sorry for your pain. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I wish for the same.. not too exist anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
How was your birthday in the end?

Mine is at the beginning of May..... turning 46..... well.... don't know if I make it to ctb before.... guess not though since I changed method.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Catch-22
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Sep 27, 2023
How was your birthday in the end?

Mine is at the beginning of May..... turning 46..... well.... don't know if I make it to ctb before.... guess not though since I changed method.
It came and went and was uneventful/low key but I survived it. Feel so up and down at the moment. I'm going away on my big trip away on Thursday but I wish i'd booked to go to Peru instead to get some pentobarbital instead. I've just had enough.
Maybe I can plan that trip when I get back, finances permitting.
Hope your birthday goes okay for you xx

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Thank you. I honestly wished I was dead before it. I have a hard time setting a date. Don't know how ppl do that. What trip are you going on?
Pentobarbital would be the best!!