S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
I am a person that got destroyed due to multiple accidents.
After all of those I ve been left with permanent damage, extreme physical pain and some disabilities.

The pain I feel in my body is immense. Words aren't enough to describe what i am going through every second of my existence for the last 4 years.
However Im so introverted since born that I never complain, I'm just screaming and crying inside me never showing anything to anyone.

I just wish i could put my family and friends in my body just for 2 seconds. They'd immediately scream to get them out of it.
And that is my biggest sorrow. That I cannot put others in it to see the intensity of suffering...

sorry just venting...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, pole, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 12 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I so feel for you as I also have chronic 24/7 pain and it seems that nobody understands or cares, those in my community, NOT the folks os SS, as they are all so darn nice!

When I go to my pain doctor and I am waiting in the lobby of the hospital, others who are there for other reasons than chronic pain, have in the past said things like: " you look ok, do you crave drugs?" to "are you a drug addict?" and the list goes on.

I am 100% the same as you @deathblade98 , as I wish others who say and/or think things of this nature would have to be in my body for 1 day. I always have wondered if they would be so quick to critique me.

Easy to judge, hard to understand!

Sending you lots of hugs, love and a week filled with sunny skies and soft breezes.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, it's_all_a_game, Dead Meat and 3 others
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
thank you Walter, it is so bad no one understanding but only judging, especially when talking about health conditions
it's very sad

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, 9BBN and whywere
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
That sounds really painful, I'm so sorry. Most people don't understand what extreme pain feels like. People like you and Walter are my literal heroes for even standing it for a second, because in times of pain you are truly living for other people.

• Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Dead Meat, whywere and 1 other person
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
that's extremely sweet of you to say, cant thank u enough @9BBN

• Love
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, 9BBN, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering. Life really is cruel and unfair. The body can be a prison and you deserve better than what this life has given to you. Yes, people only understand what they have experienced themselves. I think people would be more compassionate and understanding if they could feel others pain, just for a little bit. I hope you find the peace that you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, whywere, Dead Meat and 1 other person
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I am a person that got destroyed due to multiple accidents.
After all of those I ve been left with permanent damage, extreme physical pain and some disabilities.

The pain I feel in my body is immense. Words aren't enough to describe what i am going through every second of my existence for the last 4 years.
However Im so introverted since born that I never complain, I'm just screaming and crying inside me never showing anything to anyone.

I just wish i could put my family and friends in my body just for 2 seconds. They'd immediately scream to get them out of it.
And that is my biggest sorrow. That I cannot put others in it to see the intensity of suffering...

sorry just venting...
I'm not saying that I want you to die by suicide but do you have a method available if the pain you are enduring becomes too much to bear?

I understand the feeling of not wanting to hurt family or those closest to you by dying by suicide but you're right. They may be more accepting of your wish to end your life if they had to live with the chronic pain that you have to live with.

I'm so sorry for your suffering. I truly am sorry.

The decision to end your life and your suffering is ultimately your decision to make.

It can get to the point where it is not your problem if those who don't understand the pain behind your suicidal feelings do not take the time to at least try and empathize with you.

It is your right to make decisions regarding your quality of life. And it is your right to decide whether or not you wish to continue to struggle through the life you've described or not.

I'm so sorry for your suffering and that your pain has brought you to the point of wanting to end your life.

Personally, I respect whatever decision you make and if you decide that ending your life is the best solution then I wish you a peaceful journey.

Sending good wishes and prayers that you receive loving guidance in whichever decision you come to.
I so feel for you as I also have chronic 24/7 pain and it seems that nobody understands or cares, those in my community, NOT the folks os SS, as they are all so darn nice!

When I go to my pain doctor and I am waiting in the lobby of the hospital, others who are there for other reasons than chronic pain, have in the past said things like: " you look ok, do you crave drugs?" to "are you a drug addict?" and the list goes on.

I am 100% the same as you @deathblade98 , as I wish others who say and/or think things of this nature would have to be in my body for 1 day. I always have wondered if they would be so quick to critique me.

Easy to judge, hard to understand!

Sending you lots of hugs, love and a week filled with sunny skies and soft breezes.

Walter
Walter, for what it's worth, you can read my reply to deathblade98. I'm sending the same sentiments to you as well my friend. I'm so sorry for what you have to endure.

• Love
Reactions: sanguineblade
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
That sounds really painful, I'm so sorry. Most people don't understand what extreme pain feels like. People like you and Walter are my literal heroes for even standing it for a second, because in times of pain you are truly living for other people.
Thank you so much. It is people like you, who help me get through a tough pain days.

You are a very kind, thoughtful and intelligent soul and you help me so much knowing that I have great friends on here. Yes, I may have chronic pain BUT I have folks on here like you @9BBN that makes each and every day seem like it is worth fighting for.

Again, Thank you so much and have a great week.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: 9BBN and mentalhealthfighter