A

agony1996

Student
Jul 8, 2024
My biggest desire for the after life would be to be greeted by my loved ones that passed away and my 2 dogs, one of which just died two days ago.
I know this might soon crazy but I feel my dog who just past, past knowing that I was going to ctb soon, he was old so maybe he figured I'll just go first, anyway she's going to join me. Right now I want nothing more then to be with all of them but then again there's all my loved ones here I don't know why it has to be so complicated. Wait I do know why it's because the universe wants me to suffer even more

• Hugs
Reactions: prana, etherealspring, JezebelDuLioncourt and 6 others
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
That's also my dream, I hope my grandpa and pets are there most of all. I like imagining my pets are playing in a fun forest just waiting for me to arrive and then we'll walk across the rainbow bridge together and meet my grandpa. I want to see them all so bad, and I know I will soon.

Reactions: prana and JezebelDuLioncourt
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Hands down my biggest pipe dream for an afterlife as well.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
A

agony1996

Student
Jul 8, 2024
That's also my dream, I hope my grandpa and pets are there most of all. I like imagining my pets are playing in a fun forest just waiting for me to arrive and then we'll walk across the rainbow bridge together and meet my grandpa. I want to see them all so bad, and I know I will soon.
That's sounds so nice…. Me to I imagine see them running to me in a playful manner. Hopefully that's what awaits us.

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
You are so needy-affective that you started to humanize animals. At least you bonded with a living creature, I bond with any object I can hug.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
you aren't a victim to the universe. you are a victim to your perception of it
You are so needy-affective that you started to humanize animals. At least you bonded with a living creature, I bond with any object I can hug.
what's your point in comparing circumstances, you didn't even attempt to answer the posts question

K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
You are fortunate to have loved ones in both this life and on the other side. If I were to see most of my family after dying I'd have to figure out a way to ctb from the afterlife.

• Hugs
Reactions: zaxxy1810 and agony1996
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
My biggest desire for the after life would be to be greeted by my loved ones that passed away and my 2 dogs, one of which just died two days ago.
I know this might soon crazy but I feel my dog who just past, past knowing that I was going to ctb soon, he was old so maybe he figured I'll just go first, anyway she's going to join me. Right now I want nothing more then to be with all of them but then again there's all my loved ones here I don't know why it has to be so complicated. Wait I do know why it's because the universe wants me to suffer even more
That's the most likely scenario in the afterlife, to be greeted by deceased relatives, higher beings, and even pets. That is because that's the most frequently reported experience of NDErs. Peruse through the thousands of NDE accounts on nderf.org and you'll see for yourself.

You'll also read that many of them say we choose the life we live here on earth. We discuss it with our spiritual guides before we reincarnate.

Of course, the accounts of thousands of people vary widely and wildly; outliers abound. But if you distill the stories, run them through some type of regression analysis, you'll realize that they congregate around that most familiar storyline.

See you in the afterlife!

T

t_Dio_in

Aug 6, 2024
Mine would be, I hope to be reborn to fix a terrible mistake I made.

• Hugs
Reactions: annointed_towers, Kali_Yuga13 and agony1996
A

agony1996

Student
Jul 8, 2024
That's the most likely scenario in the afterlife, to be greeted by deceased relatives, higher beings, and even pets. That is because that's the most frequently reported experience of NDErs. Peruse through the thousands of NDE accounts on nderf.org and you'll see for yourself.

You'll also read that many of them say we choose the life we live here on earth. We discuss it with our spiritual guides before we reincarnate.

Of course, the accounts of thousands of people vary widely and wildly; outliers abound. But if you distill the stories, run them through some type of regression analysis, you'll realize that they congregate around that most familiar storyline.

See you in the afterlife!
I really hope that will be the scenario.
It makes it a little easier to to think about what comes next.
See you in the afterlife

A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
Be reborn. Never take poison that killed me. Love and live again.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
You are fortunate to have loved ones in both this life and on the other side. If I were to see most of my family after dying I'd have to figure out a way to ctb from the afterlife.
😂😂😂. Thanks for the laugh. Have not had it for a while!

• Yay!
Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I hope there's just nothing. I never liked anyone enough that I want to spend an eternity with them. When I cease to exist all the worries cease too.

Reactions: agony1996
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I wish I could end up in an afterlife where I can meet others, however if anything of the sort would happen I don't think I'd be treated well by destiny...

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I like to think that my afterlife would look like seeing my old pets and family members that passed again. However, at the same time (especially lately) I also wish that it is nothingness after. All I have wanted is an escape from the pain that sticks around and the voices that are too loud. I feel it would be more peaceful if it was just nothing. For me at least. Everyone is different though, just depends on your experiences I guess!

Last edited: