JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
It's because I had a BPD episode and I am dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb I'm dumb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, R_N, kitty_kat and 12 others
nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
its not your fault, as long as you didnt intentionally harm anyone...

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Saxenomorph, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
not_actually_human

not_actually_human

indeterminate some.
Nov 12, 2022
I'm sorry. You seem to blame yourself for it. No one that cares for you and therefore isn't just using you would leave you in such a way. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Saxenomorph, JKFleck and 1 other person
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
happened to me too, people just leave me, seems no one cares about me as much as I do that's why I wanna just die

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Saxenomorph, not_actually_human and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
BPD episodes are not your fault, and doesn't mean you are a bad person.
It's an illness and you're friend needs to understand this.
I hope they can come to unblock you and be friends again.

• Love
Reactions: JKFleck, Praestat_Mori, Saxenomorph and 1 other person
W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
They made the choice to abandon you and to walk away without giving a reason. You are reacting sensitively; they are behaving selfishly.

Please try to love yourself instead of blaming yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Saxenomorph, not_actually_human and 1 other person
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
a BPD episode is not your fault, and does not define you. hope that you guys can talk that through, whatever the outcome may be. though if you dont, just know that its not your fault. it sucks but thats just the way things go. humans are complicated, friends come and go all the time, dont beat yourself up for it. wishing you the best.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and Saxenomorph
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People do that all the time. I've learned never to trust anyone. I actually had to block someone I felt love for right on this site once because he was upsetting me most of the times we talked and I couldn't take it any more. I had no idea what to say that wouldn't sound hurtful but I had no choice.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and Saxenomorph
JKFleck

JKFleck

Oct 1, 2023
Thank you so much for all of the replies guys, I've read them all, I later came to peace with myself today and practiced self-love, realizing that heck, nothing is permanent anyways and I'm the only person who's guaranteed to stick with me till the end of the line so might as well concentrate my efforts on self-care.:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori, princexhhn and 3 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Thank you so much for all of the replies guys, I've read them all, I later came to peace with myself today and practiced self-love, realizing that heck, nothing is permanent anyways and I'm the only person who's guaranteed to stick with me till the end of the line so might as well concentrate my efforts on self-care.:heart:
I know my response is late but I still wanted to add to this. Are you currently taking your medication? Any friend with a mental illness can be challenging and trust me I have mines so I'm not judging. Perhaps your were off your medication and your friend got tired of the severe ups and downs? BPD is a challenging disorder but make sure you take your medication because it can be rough without them. Best wishes to you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
JKFleck

JKFleck

Oct 1, 2023
I know my response is late but I still wanted to add to this. Are you currently taking your medication? Any friend with a mental illness can be challenging and trust me I have mines so I'm not judging. Perhaps your were off your medication and your friend got tired of the severe ups and downs? BPD is a challenging disorder but make sure you take your medication because it can be rough without them. Best wishes to you ❤️
I've been taking medications and haven't been of back when that happened, but that's ok I've came to peace with myself that if he don't love me just because I'm not good enough then he doesn't deserve me anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stormy Raine, not_actually_human and Praestat_Mori