LastOrder

LastOrder

𝕀𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪
Apr 20, 2023
I finally opened up to my best friend about my wishes and how i requested euthanasia, and was considering moving back to my homecountry for it but it would take a while.
I told her that my therapist also understood and would support my wishes even though it made her sad to hear.

She said i could always trust her and talk to her and she wouldnt judge so i opened up and told her how much i hated being here, how i dont want to hang around and the only thing that kept me going rn was the thought that this is my last year here. She said the usual about how much she cares and stuff but i felt she understood. I expressed my worries about my pets and if my boyfriend would keep them around because thats my worst fear they get displaced.

A week or so later I had my bf's phone to order something and i couldnt help but check his messages because i had a suspision she texted him and they were talking about that they might have to call the cops soon. geez. yea that is really going to help me. My boyfriend even said its like a drunk person saying they can drive fine, that they dont know what theyre saying. He thinks im too mentally ill to decide i want to live or not, because healthy people dont think like that. Which makes me beyond upset and unheard and honestly kinda unloved.

I love them both but i cant be talking to them anymore about my feelings from now. The thought of being locked up because of my own choice makes go insane.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Tobacco, anhedonicNfoggy, SunflowerBrains and 9 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
This is why such an anti suicide society is such a huge problem.

People will always find a way if they are certain about wanting to die.
They can't even share their pain or vent. They have to close up and suck it all in because they won't be understood anyways.

And then people will end up saying stuff like 'but they were so happy' and 'I had no idea they felt this way'. Guess why? Guess fucking why you did not have any clue.

• Love
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, NoLoveNoHope, nil243 and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm so sorry to read what happend to you. It's incredibly painful and horrible when especially loved ones don't listen to our desires and do not want to understand us in any way. This behaviour causes only more agony and suffering. I personally never spoke with anyone about my plans and I will certainly avoid it in any case, though some people know that I could very well do CTB, it's never a topic and I avoid talking about it.

It's so hard not to be able to talk about such things freely in our society.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I finally opened up to my best friend about my wishes and how i requested euthanasia, and was considering moving back to my homecountry for it but it would take a while.
I told her that my therapist also understood and would support my wishes even though it made her sad to hear.

She said i could always trust her and talk to her and she wouldnt judge so i opened up and told her how much i hated being here, how i dont want to hang around and the only thing that kept me going rn was the thought that this is my last year here. She said the usual about how much she cares and stuff but i felt she understood. I expressed my worries about my pets and if my boyfriend would keep them around because thats my worst fear they get displaced.

A week or so later I had my bf's phone to order something and i couldnt help but check his messages because i had a suspision she texted him and they were talking about that they might have to call the cops soon. geez. yea that is really going to help me. My boyfriend even said its like a drunk person saying they can drive fine, that they dont know what theyre saying. He thinks im too mentally ill to decide i want to live or not, because healthy people dont think like that. Which makes me beyond upset and unheard and honestly kinda unloved.

I love them both but i cant be talking to them anymore about my feelings from now. The thought of being locked up because of my own choice makes go insane.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust people close to you who you thought you could rely on for support when you really need it. I discovered that half a century ago and it still hurts. You can remain on reasonably good terms with them, but you will probably never really be friends with them again, and you certainly shouldn't ever talk to them again about anything that really matters to you. If you need to open up to someone, it might be safer just to do it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, NoLoveNoHope and Praestat_Mori
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Don't ever tell anyone in real life your plans to ctb, just keep it to yourself or post it here ….. Unless if you want help then get a therapist or something like that …. I'm tired of pro lifers saying life is great etc …. I just want to leave this horrible world ( I hate it here ) …. My life and my decision….

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
This is why people should not be telling anyone else their plans.

People wont give a shit and all they will do is get you locked up or put into hospital.

If you want help and dont actually intend to CTB, tell a doctor.

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, syyaaahhhh, Goodgirlryeo101 and 1 other person
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Yes they will just force you to go to some mental health hospital or give you some medication…

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, LetmeCTB566 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly think it's a terrible idea being so open about wanting to die in this anti-suicide society as sadly most people refuse to accept suicide as being a valid option, you cannot trust them. I hope you don't end up suffering more from being locked in a psych ward as unfortunately we exist in a world where suicidal people are punished simply for making a decision in which they have every right to make.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Goodgirlryeo101 and Praestat_Mori
Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
It is even worse. From what I've heard, A lot of countries have laws that you can be held accountable for not "helping" us. Like if somebody dies and they found chats that friends did nothing, they could get into trouble. One reason why I would never tell somebody, even if they respect your decission and are helpful, it is bad because they could get in real trouble

Reactions: SunflowerBrains and Praestat_Mori
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Oh no! This is terrible. It's hard to know who to trust with our heart when they seem trustable. People have many distortions that are hidden until the pavement hits the road.