JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
And his last words to me was that I'm too dumb to be his friend and can't stand my retardness. I'm celebrating that I helped him get to a better position for himself.:heart:

• Aww..
Reactions: Toothless Bunny, Unhumanly., DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
Okay I seriously wasn't expecting this. That doesn't sound like a very good person to be honest.

Reactions: moondazed, Peerless_Cucumber, DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
And his last words to me was that I'm too dumb to be his friend and can't stand my retardness. I'm celebrating that I helped him get to a better position for himself.:heart:
Maybe it was one of those things you say so that the other person won't miss you that much.
Like when you want a wild animal to stop following you and you just angrily yell at them.
Maybe they didn't really think those things, they just wanted you to move on with your life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unhumanly., Peerless_Cucumber, DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah he really was a great person, for even in death, he was worried about his living loved ones, I'm glad he had the courage to do it and free himself to a better place now.
Maybe it was one of those things you say so that the other person won't miss you that much.
Like when you want a wild animal to stop following you and you just angrily yell at them.
Maybe they didn't really think those things, they just wanted you to move on with your life.