• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
So ive been attempting since the beginning of October. Full Suspension hanging. I ran tests, practiced, made sure everything was good, that it'll work, what adjustments that needed to be made. All it came down to, was trying.

So for a while, I was pretty much just attempting any and all days I could. Then it came around to maybe the first or second week of November. I got into position. It was particularly a bad day, so I was very emotional. Crying quite profusely. I made my way to try to step off my platform, but one of my usual struggles was just getting both feet off. I try to step down instead of kick from under me so i still have something to step back on if i were to try to change my mind during. I dont know if that would work but its something.

So I'm here, crying my eyes out, trying to step off, and I feel my rope getting tighter. It was getting hard to breathe, I was beginning to choke as well as feel like vomiting. In a panic, I undid my anchor and then had to cut the rope off because I couldn't get the knot undone. I grabbed a knife and looked in the mirror to see where the rope is and cut it.

For the first time when I saw my face, it actually changed color. My face was blue, especially my lips. Once I got the rope off, I sat there on my bed, took some breaths and thought if that was an indicator that I was close. I immediately felt ashamed that I didnt just let was happening happen. I felt like a coward, and it spun me down more. The attempts after.. werent as close or like what that was. Now with the holiday rush, it's been almost impossible to try.

I'm hoping once it's all done, I can start trying again. I dont know if I did something right or wrong that day, if that was all supposed to happen, but I'm hoping that I can try again and go through it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Twntysix, thewalkingdread, Redacted24 and 5 others
Utanoderedere

Utanoderedere

drive safe, be kind!
Nov 28, 2023
I feel your struggle, even through the screen and your text I understand how bad you feel. I wish a successful attempt in your future, I apologize you've been through this. best of luck, cheers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mea Culpa
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I wish that it's more straightforward to cease existing. It's cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to die in peace and have to resort to methods like that in the first place.

• Hugs
R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
That's okay. It'll happen, when it's meant to happen, if it's meant to happen...

• Hugs
Sandy9

Sandy9

27clubherewego
Dec 13, 2023
I'm so sorry, that sounds terrifying. I wish you eventual freedom from your suffering.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry you went through that, it sounds horrifying. I hope you will eventually find your peace quick and painlessly. Beating SI is very hard especially if you have doubts and are not 100% sure. I hope you will catch your bus when your time is right.
Full suspension is terrifying if you can't manage to fall unconscious quick. Panick and the need to breath and the need to remove the rope will be quite high. Maybe you can look into partial hanging?

• Hugs
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I hope you can find your peace soon. I can't imagine how this attempt made you feel :( I hope things at least get easier in the meantime. Much love ❤️

(love your username btw)

• Hugs
Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
Thank you all for your kind words, it means allot during these holiday seasons. It makes me happy to be here with people who understand

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine