Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Well, I have been planning my exit for the last few days and I have 3 methods available, I would have to think if there is the possibility of a fourth method

SN: I bought the SN 3 weeks ago and it has not arrived, although the seller said that he will give me details as soon as he has information, my deadline is September 5 and I hope my SN arrives by that day
Partial: A slow method in my opinion although it is an option, I would have to think about where to do this, I live with my mother and my sister and I would have to do it during midnight and avoid being rescued
Jumping from a bridge: There is a bridge over a river near the city, the height is not very high so death will be by drowning, I understand that it takes 5 to 8 minutes of agony until losing consciousness in the water, the advantage is that there is no possibility of being rescued

• Hugs
Reactions: Anna., CTB Dream, ayaneechan and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in whatever you decide, I find it cruel how more reliable methods like SN are becoming more and more difficult to access leaving people with no choice but to resort to the other methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfalb, jellie, CTB Dream and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Please wait until your SN arrives before making any impulsive decisions, I sincerely hope that the SN will arrive before the deadline you set and you can take the more peaceful and humane way out. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do, though. I'm sending you my very best regards, Judah.
Cats Hugs GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: jellie and CTB Dream
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
That's what I do, I'm literally juggling to win as many days as possible
Okay, thats good. You seem very worried due to the fact that the SN is not arriving as early as you expected and because of this you seem prone to making an impulsive decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Judah, how is the delivery process going? Did the seller give you any information yet?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry this cruel not get mthod, can get gas mthod?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
V sry this cruel not get mthod, can get gas mthod?
Theres a deadline set for Judah, September 5th. The amount of time now is not nearly enough time to acquire everything needed and I don't think Judah has much money to be able to afford everything needed anyways.

Reactions: Wolfalb
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm probably late here, but with the possible methods, drowning does seem scary as I remember when I was very young like 5 years old or something (almost 3 decades ago), I nearly drowned in a swimming pool (went to the deep end and just sunk). My recollection was that I went unconscious due to inhaling chlorinated water and such, then everything turned black and I was not conscious. Then I woke up back in the apartment where my parents are after regaining conscious, unaware of how long time has elapsed. These are factors to consider if you are going to the bridge.

Partial seems risky due to intervention, having to find a time to go about it like you mentioned, and all the risk of ligature, structure, anchor (where the rope/ligature is tied to) being able to support one's body weight. Also, SI kicking in may lead to failure... I don't think it's necessarily the best nor reliable if one hasn't really practiced nor able to find the sweet spot as failing or being saved too soon can lead to permanent disability from oxygen deprivation.

As for the SN, I think while it is the most reliable of the 3 possible methods you've listed, it is uncertain whether you would acquire said substance before September 5th. Another risk is due to the impurities and/or also possibly failing by vomiting up the substance or not having adequate time to pass out and such. While there are reports of many who did SN succeeding, there are also cases where people have failed too (SI kicking in and/or not having enough of a dose (based on a person's body weight and LD50), leading to a higher chance of failure through vomitting the substance out.

Anyway, I hope you find the most ideal method for your situation and be able to be at peace. While I personally have not been homeless before and I don't live in South America, I can't speak for the conditions there, maybe there are things that one can do for survive or the least uncomfortable/painful way to exit suffering (maybe through the elements or something), I don't know..

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm probably late here, but with the possible methods, drowning does seem scary as I remember when I was very young like 5 years old or something (almost 3 decades ago), I nearly drowned in a swimming pool (went to the deep end and just sunk). My recollection was that I went unconscious due to inhaling chlorinated water and such, then everything turned black and I was not conscious. Then I woke up back in the apartment where my parents are after regaining conscious, unaware of how long time has elapsed. These are factors to consider if you are going to the bridge.

Partial seems risky due to intervention, having to find a time to go about it like you mentioned, and all the risk of ligature, structure, anchor (where the rope/ligature is tied to) being able to support one's body weight. Also, SI kicking in may lead to failure... I don't think it's necessarily the best nor reliable if one hasn't really practiced nor able to find the sweet spot as failing or being saved too soon can lead to permanent disability from oxygen deprivation.

As for the SN, I think while it is the most reliable of the 3 possible methods you've listed, it is uncertain whether you would acquire said substance before September 5th. Another risk is due to the impurities and/or also possibly failing by vomiting up the substance or not having adequate time to pass out and such. While there are reports of many who did SN succeeding, there are also cases where people have failed too (SI kicking in and/or not having enough of a dose (based on a person's body weight and LD50), leading to a higher chance of failure through vomitting the substance out.

Anyway, I hope you find the most ideal method for your situation and be able to be at peace. While I personally have not been homeless before and I don't live in South America, I can't speak for the conditions there, maybe there are things that one can do for survive or the least uncomfortable/painful way to exit suffering (maybe through the elements or something), I don't know..
They just confirmed that my SN will arrive tomorrow