deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Would anyone be interested in getting to know each other's specific situations a bit more in depth and discussing our options and venting and whatever? Someone reasonably intelligent and empathetic preferably :)) Not really looking for advice necessarily. Just talking about my situation without feeling judged or constrained in some way would be nice. And of course I'd be 100% willing to return the favor.

I kinda feel like I can't really talk about my situation in any useful way on the forum because there's just too many details to it; my other online friends are either tired of my whining or going through their own shit, so I don't want to be too big of a burden on them with all the heavy details of misery; therapy is not really an attractive option to me because I'd have to be dancing around the topic of suicide; my family would never get any of it. So this seems about the only reasonable option to me atm.

I'm posting this in recovery even though my long term plan is to ctb. But I'd like to put it off for as long as possible, so I need to figure some shit out about my life and this seems like it might be helpful.

Idk, does this sound appealing to anyone?

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm and A_miStake_of_NATURE
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for….. I guess I cannot qualify as "reasonably intelligent" lol. But maybe I can be of any help. I'm struggling myself, but maybe I can be useful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It sounds like you need a friend. Unfortunately to be a friend requires the investment of time that most do not have these days. Your forthright approach to seeking a friend is to be applauded. I hope that you are able to make that connection.

As our society continues to starve out relational connections of all kinds, those who are more sensitive feel the effects first.

Reactions: LADY007
onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
You shouldn't spread much of your own personal details on this site, because there may be people who use that information in a harmful way, but if it is something broader or if you wouldn't mind sharing, go ahead:hug:. Also, you can make a "vent dairy" writing stuff down clears your thoughts.
You can also read novels and such that may correlate to your own situation. Reading them makes you feel less alone.