Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
How are people getting to the roof..I can imagine I would look really suspicious searching for a door to try and reach roof..having never been in many multistorey carparks I really don't know ?

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Just climb the stairs

Reactions: throwaway123
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Lol yes but is it easy to get to roof?

Reactions: Miss clefable
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I've been there before, it's not that hard to get up there but be careful there are sometimes cameras.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
You've tried?

Reactions: Miss clefable
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Ok thank you ..hard to jump though

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
It's on my possible list I've been trying partial hanging a lot recently
Partial hanging can take a while to work. I prefer jumping. It's instant and irreversible.

Reactions: Volatile
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
What a pickle I'm in ..severe terror of death brought on by a prescritption drug going wrong but it has left me in a totally unlivable conditoon..So I haven't been able to get myself to jump yet..don't have enough cognitive function to even understand hanging,.just need someone to kill me..

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes many locally died from carpark I'm thinking of

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
But would a multi story park really work
If you land on your head and the ground is solid, like rocks or pavement. If it's over 150 feet it is 95% to 98% fatal. Medically speaking a fall from 100 feet is already unsurvivable without immediate medical attention. What matters is the ground, it has to be solid.

Reactions: Ashpac, betteroffdead, akosineenee and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
If you land on your head and the ground is solid, like rocks or pavement. If it's over 150 feet it is 95% to 98% fatal. Medically speaking a fall from 100 feet is already unsurvivable without immediate medical attention. What matters is the ground, it has to be solid.
Sounds good

Reactions: akosineenee
S

Snee

Student
Aug 3, 2018
what if i cant land my head.is it still fatel.i was thinking about telephone tower near my house i climb it once.

Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Beachy head cliffs is rock and the highest point when you jump off there on to the rocks is 531 feet (162 metres )

Reactions: akosineenee and Miss clefable
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Beachy head cliffs is rock and the highest point when you jump off there on to the rocks is 531 feet (162 metres )

The highest point is indeed 531ft above sea level but there's a big old landslip right under it that'll reduce the fall height and cause a bounce.
Head down to halfway between the red n' white lighthouse in the sea and the old lighthouse on top the cliff. It's 450ft to 480ft sheer drop to flat ground. Right about....here

Reactions: akosineenee