Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
According to pph after any vomiting, plan should be aborted and then go on and induce as much vomiting as possible,
I only ordered 25 g
Is it a risk going to hotel and trying to ingest and if vomiting despite anti emetics to just puke more or is medical intervention a must?
In which case I'm just gonna wreck my brain for a suitable place for a full suspension

• Hugs
Reactions: real person, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I think it is only recommended to drink 15g in 50ml of water if one vomits then someone can still drink the 10g.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン, thebookofdisquiet. and not-2-b-the-answer
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I would argue that calling the EMS is a better solution in that situation.
That or having a second glass ready in case you vomit a lot.

SN is deadly in much smaller doses that what's recommended for ctb (I'm a small-ish woman and my LD50 is around 3g). So even if you vomit a lot, there is a high chance of either a prolonged, potentially painful/uncomfortable/exhausting death or some long-term damage.

So in case of a failure, it's probably better to call EMS and get methylene blue.
Or have a second (+ third) glass ready just in case.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Yes, but no one should take 25g at once 15g is the maximum recommended dose otherwise vomiting will surely occur.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Ok thanks for clarifying

• Hugs
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Yes, but no one should take 25g at once 15g is the maximum recommended dose otherwise vomiting will surely occur.
Where do you get that Information from? From my understanding you are supposed to prepare Multiple Drinks with 25g each (for Backup drinks in Case of vomiting). Heavier people (100KG+) have to consume even more. If you vomit Multiple times then its recommended to call the ambulance.

This is Information from one of the guides on this site. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid19 and Nullm
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Huh, that's interesting. I wasn't aware of that before, maybe I would've succeeded my attempt last week if I knew this before.

D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
ok sorry maybe I was wrong I was so sure that I read this here multiple times.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Nothing to be sorry about. I was just wondering that maybe i am following some wrong guide or anything like that 😱

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Everyone vomits or almost everyone. Expect to vomit.

D

Deleted member 65988

Huh, that's interesting. I wasn't aware of that before, maybe I would've succeeded my attempt last week if I knew this before.
Yeah me neither however I've always been curious to whether a smaller amount may not be so bad in terms of vomiting but I also fear that 15g may not necessarily be enough to ctb even if im well aware that 15g is well above the min lethal dose of between 2.6-6g
it's not an issue, thing is, the amount to take has been revised a lot which even included a gram-to weight ratio as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've read on here of at least three people taking less and dying and seemingly it was more gentle. One was Sadworld and if you see his profile he describes it, he said he only took about 2 or 3 grams. It also seemed to work just as quickly.

An old article about three men who had eaten oatmeal that the cook had mistakenly put SN in, thinking it was salt, told of one dying after about 9 hours, the other two survived, and that had to be a miniscule amount they took if it was just in a mixture or oatmeal.

I don't know how they came up with the amounts they have based on weight. 25 g. seems excessive for anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimi, Praestat_Mori and thebookofdisquiet.
B

BeratingLife

Aug 20, 2022
how have u been, Have u shown signs of any long-term damage from the failed sn attempt?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
how have u been, Have u shown signs of any long-term damage from the failed sn attempt?
I'm doing relatively fine right now, I left the psych ward today.

I don't have any long term damage from the attempt, I got saved very quickly so any possible damage that would've happened got reversed.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and thebookofdisquiet.
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I've read on here of at least three people taking less and dying and seemingly it was more gentle. One was Sadworld and if you see his profile he describes it, he said he only took about 2 or 3 grams. It also seemed to work just as quickly.
Yeah, I've been thinking about it, maybe 10g staying inside of you is better than the unknown amount left after you vomit the 25g.

Reactions: Meditation guide