• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018

• Hmph!
Reactions: brighter, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jc40
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Opera and hip-hop are my two automatic shut offs.

Reactions: Soon4me and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I was actually glad that trap appeared at first because it was an evolution from old school hip hop but it needs to die because it keeps creating mentally retarded rap clones and there is absolutely no progression. Now when I hear those 808's I want to kill myself even more. There are many other but are not very genre specific.

Reactions: Soon4me
esclava

esclava

Professional fence sitter
Mar 15, 2019
I'm not fond of most current rap/hip hop, country, and pop music. Too many bands to name, so I figured I'd stick with genres.

Reactions: waived and Soon4me
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Not a fan of hop hop, jazz, drum and bass, garage, jungle, grime or any manufactured pop bands that win t.v. talent shows!

Reactions: Soon4me and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not a fan of hop hop
Damn bunny rabbits and their incessant rap music.

I'm pretty open with what I like, there are tunes from almost all genres I enjoy. I just hate jazz, a lot of country songs, and this entire generation of female singers whose whole marketing spiel is them being naked and lacking decorum.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Norest4thewicked, Soon4me and AhG
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I'm pretty open with what I like, there are tunes from almost all genres I enjoy. I just hate jazz, a lot of country songs, and this whole generation of female singers whose whole marketing spiel is them being naked and lacking decorum.
I feel the same, if it doesn't have a good beat to it, I'm out, duces !

Reactions: Soon4me and Angst Filled Fuck Up