R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
So first I am not sure where this video really belongs. Maybe not here at all but for me when I seen this make me want to go sooner than later My ctb date. I was teaching this young man sign language. He had lost hearing after bad accident and later was revealed to me it was not really accident but a attempt to ctb. Anyway, in January I get this video link sent to me. Sister of this boy she said this song was for her brother. Titled "Fix You". It was sent to her brother in hopes he would understand she loved him no matter what he is or does. He is still around but struggling with desire to ctb still because of damage from accident and physical pain and can't hear anymore. Sister learned sign language and that is why she send this to him and me. Because I taught them both sign language. They live in Ireland and USA. But this video was on their version of a late night talk show like the ones in USA. So hope this is ok to post here. I get her wish to "Fix" him. But ctb is not something easily fixed unless you can Fix the person and then the world they live in. This video in sign language but sung by Deaf girls choir, school for the Deaf in Ireland called St Mary's School for the Deaf. it is english and sung amazingly well for people who can't hear and some who are Severe Hard of Hearing. It was at Christmas time and was broadcast live on tv. Wish we all will find our way to where we are going and have the Peace we all deserve. To those who wish to "Fix" us please understand we have been there and tired of it. But thank you for wanting to Fix us. Peace. It took them nearly a year to learn this song with their voices training. Amazing! Most of them can't hear their own voice but still did this. Cool. Lots of work. Peace.
Lyrics:
Fix You
Song by Coldplay

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above, or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth
And ignite your bones
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face, and I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face, and I
And ignite your bones
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Christopher Anthony John Martin / Guy Rupert Berryman / William Champion / Jonathan Mark Buckland
Fix You lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Mgb Ltd.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake