dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I listen to very loud ambiental and breakcore drum and and bass to drown out positive and negative thoughts, though I always end up thinking about ctb'ing so, anyone else who does this? I think it's blissful and peaceful when the loud music drowns out everything.
I listen to very loud ambiental and breakcore drum and and bass to drown out positive and negative thoughts, though I always end up thinking about ctb'ing so, anyone else who does this? I think it's blissful and peaceful when the loud music drowns out everything.
also my ears always hurt and ring when I turn it off, yet they don't when the music is loud

Last edited:
Reactions: real human being and HuskyD'hiver
Moegetaku

Moegetaku

Depressed Psychologist
Nov 2, 2020
Wow, I also love to listen to loud music to escape my thoughts. It's like we have a deep understanding of each other 😆😅. I know exactly what you mean. It's like my mind becomes completely still.

• Love
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, Racc0on, kitty_kat and 1 other person
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Wow, I also love to listen to loud music to escape my thoughts. It's like we have a deep understanding of each other 😆😅. I know exactly what you mean. It's like my mind becomes completely still.
yeah exactly

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
WhiteDarkness

WhiteDarkness

Mar 15, 2023
Sorry if this comes across as harsh and inconsiderate.

I understand how listening to loud music provides a much needed escape for you but if you are experiencing pain and ringing in your ears afterward then I would strongly advice that you consider turning the volume down. Please understand that you are already experiencing short term effects of exposure to loud sounds and in the long term, it may lead to potentially permanent hearing loss which comes with a bunch of trouble that will only make things more difficult.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, dra1ncoreslwt and H.O.Xan
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Sorry if this comes across as harsh and inconsiderate.

I understand how listening to loud music provides a much needed escape for you but if you are experiencing pain and ringing in your ears afterward then I would strongly advice that you consider turning the volume down. Please understand that you are already experiencing short term effects of exposure to loud sounds and in the long term, it may lead to potentially permanent hearing loss which comes with a bunch of trouble that will only make things more difficult.
yeah, I'll try, I'm already experiencing difficulty hearing but that's also because it's one of the symptoms of a chronic illness I have, ty for reminding me though

mud

mud

Mar 23, 2023
Could you recommend some breakcore songs? Haven't heard of it before but seems interesting

graile

graile

Jan 24, 2023
Yeah I like loud music but I'm trying not to listen to it too much as I've been kinda getting a ringing in my ear... I really like listening to My Bloody Valentine loud. They mix the drums pretty quiet so when you turn it up to where the drums are normal volume, the guitars are really loud and encompassing.

Ki_Nam

Ki_Nam

Slow brain turdle
Mar 23, 2023
I like listening to just static from my radio. Reminds me of rain. And I don't have to listen to my voice in my head.

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Could you recommend some breakcore songs? Haven't heard of it before but seems interesting
I really like ruined snowy day by sewerslvt, fragments of me pt2 by fatal youth, and blue memories by 2021, these are more ambiental, but some songs of sewerslvt's first album are much more hype/violent. definitely a good feeling for hyperstimulation

HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
I've recently gotten into breakcore (which as a funny side note I actually began listening to it after seeing a meme that called it autistic furry music lmao) and it similar genres as I listened to a lot vaporwave/synthwave so I have listened to a whole host of weird experimental techno genres. The one artist I can never get enough of is 'femtanyl' who just has some incredible bangers that I just can use to deafen the world around me when I need to feel like kicking ass. I'll definitely listen to the recommendations for some other breakcore artists.

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I have sensitive ears so I don't listen to music overly loud, but I do use music to drown out thoughts. I got Bluetooth earbuds with great noise cancelling because I absolutely hate walking around the city without any music. Without music the time I spend walking, my mind will easily race in all the dark depths. Helps me not feel as anxious about all the people around me too.

81-Z@P@D

81-Z@P@D

We're forced into life to settle a perpetual debt
Apr 3, 2023
evangelion has some pretty nice classical music tracks imho

iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
Listen to the chocolate wheelchair album by venetian snares if u like breakcore stuff :3

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Pfft breakcore is small fries, if you really want to displace the mental demons in your head with audible demons in your eardrums then you need to give my boy Hanatarash a listen.