umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
If I don't ctb in the next month or so i will probably give music production a shot since it's always interested me, I play bass guitar as a hobby already.

What is the most beginner friendly software to start off with for someone who has no equipment or experience? I would mainly want to work with heavy synths and sampling since I'd want to make stuff like breakcore music. I'm good at teaching myself things after initial basics (I am able to make OK YouTube videos with my self taught premiere pro knowledge).

IMG 20230327 013206 4872

Reactions: murmur, Toji and dump224477
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
Hey I've been making music for 7 years now, and playing piano since I was a child. My music sounds like shit but feel free to ask anything
the most beginner friendly software
Listen, they're all beginner friendly. People like to call FL Studio beginner-friendly but that's not true. It's interface just looks colorful and fun but nothing about the UI layout is easy. So just use whatever looks or sounds fun to you, prob stay away from Pro Tool cause it's for audio engineers, and Reason cause it's complex modular system and 1273182 built-in samplers and synths are going to be overwhelming and unnecessary for your tasks