BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Things haven't worked out.
I fancy listening to Beethoven's 9th "Ode to Joy" later, and I'd appreciate if people would join me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, Symbiote, Deleted member 19654 and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'll be there friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: goodbyebunny
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
BG, as your bud, I suggest you gather yourself and work on becoming centered. I see so many similarities between ourselves, and truly feel you could be my brother.

Since we both suffer bipolar, I can see aspects in your actions that reflect behaviors within myself. It seems to me that you might be struggling through an elevated mood just as I have been over this past month. For myself, my mood has finally reverted back to baseline thanks to taking Zyprexa, which is highly effective in breaking my elevated moods. We have discussed Zyprexa before.

I believe that I took a brief glance at your meditations and did not notice a mood stabilizer. Do you think it might be in your best interest to contact NHS today, to advise that you are in crisis, and to obtain a mood stabilizer to help you weather the storm?

You have incredible entrepreneurial spirit and I admire it very much. I can see a lot of potential in you, and if you become more centered with your approach, I can see you becoming a huge success. A mood stabilizer might just be the missing piece, and if in fact you are on a mood stabilizer, I suggest you consider switching to something more effective.

I highly recommend you learn and practice mindfulness and meditation. This will help you center. It will help you ride out some of these highs and lows you have been on for the past several weeks.

Can't speak for the UK, but there are plenty of contract opportunities for accountants in the states. You've been so close to piecing stuff together, and it seems with an altered strategy that you can piece projects together to get you through your current financial struggles.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Sinkinshyp, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
What's gone wrong? Looking at your previous posts it looked like things were looking up for you?

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I agree with our friend Chupa here. Look you found these 3 jobs- 1 old application, 2 new and they're not ideal but if you are able to find these jobs stick it out for a little longer. In time you will find that 1 or 2 awesome jobs. Make yourself a website=) I'm going to talk to you in a few having my coffee.. you saw my bead caddy who will put a fire under me and make my website now? I'm mostly joking but you are the ONLY man for that job

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I agree with our friend Chupa here. Look you found these 3 jobs- 1 old application, 2 new and they're not ideal but if you are able to find these jobs stick it out for a little longer. In time you will find that 1 or 2 awesome jobs. Make yourself a website=) I'm going to talk to you in a few having my coffee
A friend has said they may be able to help me with a job.
I'll postpone to see if they can do anything - see my last post in the Beethoven thread

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Ghost2211