bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
just wondering if i'll use a song while i hang myself or not. that will probably happen in november. do you intend to listen to music while killing yourselves? i'm afraid this will make me more anxious but at the same time maybe it will make me calmer..

anyway, if i'm going to listen to a song it'll probably be suicide is painless or somewhere only we know.

Reactions: CantDoIt and apearl
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Maybe try listening to music while planning or reading about hanging method.
If it makes you calmer and peaceful with the decision to ctb it may be a great idea to listen to music but if it makes you too emotional nervous stressful or anything like this maybe consider not listen to music while committing

• Love
Reactions: M3lancholia and bluegodism
justamirror

justamirror

center and blind
Aug 17, 2024
yes, I'm going to put together a playlist - I'm going to be dying from sodium nitrite poisoning and will need to fast for several hours before hand. I intend to use that time to clean the apartment up, print out all my poetry (SEVERAL pages), prepare my passwords, prepare the title of my car to be transferred to family easily, and prepare a scheduled text message 24 hours after I consume SN - if it goes out that means I'm dead.

Gonna need some music for all that for sure

Reactions: Tonkpils
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I think you should go with using music, it's really the best healer! Music is really good at swaying emotions, so to ctb with music can be a lot more serene. Me personally I'm still trying to figure out what song I'm going to use. :)

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
Maybe try listening to music while planning or reading about hanging method.
If it makes you calmer and peaceful with the decision to ctb it may be a great idea to listen to music but if it makes you too emotional nervous stressful or anything like this maybe consider not listen to music while committing
😮 this is so obvious and I HAD NEVER THOUGHT OF ANALYZING/DOING THIS!! thanks for the idea

Reactions: ADBoy777 and CantDoIt
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm always listening to music and when I CTB it will be no different. My suicidal playlist is always on a loop anymore, it's several hours long. When I get ready to CTB I plan on queing up my favorite songs from the playlist so I can die with music that feels appropriate for the moment.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
My dream is to buy a gun, go on a little road trip listening to music on the way, wander out somewhere quiet, relax, and listen to my favorite song before CTB