AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
I'm listening to a lot of X, $uicideboy$, sometimes Bones, scarlxrd, yeah u got it artists from trap dark metal type shit.
Anyway i need some recommandations of some artists like them cuz i kinda know all their songs and i need some more

Also about drugs i do xanax and tramadol for escapism but they get boring, if anyone cand suggest me something else
Delete my post if is against the rules, thank you.

Reactions: mad_mongo and MentalStefan
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Ghostemane, Sagath, Skabbibal and Сидоджи Дубоshit is all I can think of, of the top of my head.

You could also check out this website. Gives you recommendations for similar artists, from the ones you pick.

Don't take any drugs myself, can't help you there.

• Love
Reactions: FinalDestiny and AprilieJalnic
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
I listen to various music but mostly Молчат Дома, Культура Курения, Placebo, Cigarettes After Sex and Antihoney.
I have been addicted to codeine, tramadol and alcohol for 6 years. I don't recommend these drugs though. They are very addictive and can turn you into zombie.

Reactions: AprilieJalnic
AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
I listen to various music but mostly Молчат Дома, Культура Курения, Placebo, Cigarettes After Sex and Antihoney.
I have been addicted to codeine, tramadol and alcohol for 6 years. I don't recommend these drugs though. They are very addictive and can turn you into zombie.
i was addicted to alcohol in the past. i actually used it for my anxiety more but i have xans now. fuck alcohol tbh.

• Yay!
Reactions: FinalDestiny
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Smoke herb. Every day.

• Love
Reactions: mad_mongo