UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
Why do people here recommend preparing multiple SN glass/cups? what is the idea behind it?

jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
I believe the general idea is to be able to redose if you vomit out alot of it/most of it, even though the recommended dose is overkill. I imagine keeping down a second cup would be pretty damn difficult if you already struggled with the first, but even if you only keep down a little bit of the second dose if you throw up (for example) that should do the job. Insurance I guess

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, rosepanda, rozeske and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If people vomit they don't know how much SN they already absorbed, to increase the chance of success they (try to) drink a 2nd glass (or even a 3rd one) to increase their chances of success.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, rosepanda, rozeske and 1 other person
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
If people vomit they don't know how much SN they already absorbed, to increase the chance of success they (try to) drink a 2nd glass (or even a 3rd one) to increase their chances of success.
According to my plan, I'm going into a nature spot and setting up a tent.
The way I'll take SN is via a shaker, so, should I bring another shaker for the second dose?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
According to my plan, I'm going into a nature spot and setting up a tent.
The way I'll take SN is via a shaker, so, should I bring another shaker for the second dose?
What's a "shaker"? That thing that is used for cocktails? 50ml of water doesn't need that big cup.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
What's a "shaker"? That thing that is used for cocktails? 50ml of water doesn't need that big cup.
A shaker bottle is a type of bottle usually used for protein shakes.

Here is one example:

It's just a convenient way to carry fluids while camping.

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Since you're substituting cups for shakers which essentially is the same thing yeah you should bring another one for the second dose.

Reactions: rosepanda, rozeske and UnluckyYogi
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
A shaker bottle is a type of bottle usually used for protein shakes.

Here is one example:
View attachment 147088

It's just a convenient way to carry fluids while camping.
Yeah, That's what I had in mind. I would prepare zip-bags, each with 25g of SN and dissolve it shortly before use. And those "shakers" seems to be pretty big for just just 50ml of water.

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Yeah, That's what I had in mind. I would prepare zip-bags, each with 25g of SN and dissolve it shortly before use. And those "shakers" seems to be pretty big for just just 50ml of water.
I have one that is quite small, smaller than what you saw on that picture.

Reactions: rosepanda and Praestat_Mori
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I believe the general idea is to be able to redose if you vomit out alot of it/most of it, even though the recommended dose is overkill. I imagine keeping down a second cup would be pretty damn difficult if you already struggled with the first, but even if you only keep down a little bit of the second dose if you throw up (for example) that should do the job. Insurance I guess
Well I've read a goodbye thread of a user here who downed 3 cups (35mg each) and survived

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
Well I've read a goodbye thread of a user here who downed 3 cups (35mg each) and survived
Impossible.
I know a friend who committed suicide last April, she took SN without antiemetics and no meds at all and died successfully.
Can you send me a link to that user's thread?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I think ik which user you refer to (unfortunately their GBT got lost in that data loss issue last year). If I remember right they vomited immediately and couldn't keep the 2nd and 3rd glass down and called the ambulance.

Reactions: Minsu
UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Aug 2, 2024
I think ik which user you refer to (unfortunately their GBT got lost in that data loss issue last year). If I remember right they vomited immediately and couldn't keep the 2nd and 3rd glass down and called the ambulance.
Calling emergency services is what caused them to survive most likely.
There's no way of surviving after so much SN.

Reactions: jyko
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Calling emergency services is what caused them to survive most likely.
There's no way to survive after so much SN.
Yes, calling emergency service immediately caused them to survive. Otherwise, it would have been deadly despite vomiting - in my opinion.

Reactions: UnluckyYogi