• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eel_on_musk

Eel_on_musk

Aug 31, 2021
My plan is to shot myself in the heart as many times as I can stand. I thought of ketamine in terms of pain relieving. I'm still not sure if I will be able to act after the first shot, even if I didn't feel it. Does anyone know where I can read more about the method below?

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
It doesn't sound good. First if you take ketamine you will change your mind. Even better because ketamine supposedly help with depression.
Even if you shoot you might miss or shoot wrong place. If you shot anywhere but head you will suffer.

Sorry that you have to ask this sort of questions.

Reactions: LADY007
Upvote 0
A

atomic horse

May 23, 2021
If you shot your heart you wouldn't have chance to shoot again.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Upvote 0
Mashedout

Mashedout

Student
Nov 25, 2020
Very risky, you could miss and hit your spine or some other area and be in so much pain that you wouldn't be able to get another shot off.

Upvote 0