work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021

• Aww..
Reactions: http-410, lobster salad, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
So this is like that DeviantArt fetish stuff but in real life?

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo and Ame
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, sadbadpsychogirl, Jumper Geo and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I really don't get why anyone would watch this kind of stuff, and I say this as someone who eats almost exactly like that.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I really don't get why anyone would watch this kind of stuff, and I say this as someone who eats almost exactly like that.
if you don't want to this to your own body, then you can only be watching :sunglasses: apparently there is good money in it

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
if you don't want to this to your own body, then you can only be watching :sunglasses: apparently there is good money in it
That just saddens me even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Insufferable, I want to kill myself. Well I always want to kill myself, but especially now!

• Hugs
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
He is disappointed with me I dont want to look at it anymore.

• Hugs
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
As someone who doesn't eat like that I'm rather fascinated. How many calories are on that table? I think I could live on that for at least three months.

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Mentalmick, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
i aam more fascinated about how happy and comfortable they are. I eat a can of chickpeas and then i feel guilty
As someone who doesn't eat like that I'm rather fascinated. How many calories are on that table? I think I could live on that for at least three months.
Guess deep down I'm jealous of people enjoying things and having friends, whatever.
that is how Mukbang started, people broadcasting them eating, so you can watch while you eat. It turned into a "sport" , very unhealthy one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avyn, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Anytime someone tells me to exercise or eat healthier it makes me want to eat about this much food. I don't think even I could do it successfully though so I guess there is some skill to it.

i aam more fascinated about how happy and comfortable they are. I eat a can of chickpeas and then i feel guilty
I think it also bothers me because it's like when I look at the mirror. Immediate shame and disgust at watching myself be happy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BitterlyAlive_ and luten
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I watched a few more, how can they still walk wtf

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo, luten and 1 other person
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
maybe i will do a protein shake mukbang one day lol

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Jumper Geo
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
It's your time to become rich.

That was just sad, looking how is he trying not to cry. I hope he can get ride of all these eating disorders.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Ame and Dr Iron Arc
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
It's your time to become rich.

That was just sad, looking how is he trying not to cry. I hope he can get ride of all these eating disorders.
the problem with that is the fact that binge eating is his career. He recently put a deposit down on a house in Vegas, and has a mortgage, and said it will take him 15-30 years to pay for the house. I dont think he will live that long. His subribers pleads in the comments that he must stop eating.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Jumper Geo, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I'm hooked on these guys, this is hilarious. They're not acting, this is their actual life.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
the problem with that is the fact that binge eating is his career. He recently put a deposit down on a house in Vegas, and has a mortgage, and said it will take him 15-30 years to pay for the house. I dont think he will live that long. His subribers pleads in the comments that he must stop eating.
All that he eats it's bread, pasta, cheese and fats. He can't do an eating 50 avocados challenge or something like that?

Reactions: lobster salad and Jumper Geo
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I watched a few more, how can they still walk wtf

There are multiple pauses in the video where I guess she goes to the bathroom to throw up.

The sounds of munching and crunching are soothing though, I sort of get the appeal of these videos.

Reactions: reasonabledoubt
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
There are multiple pauses in the video where I guess she goes to the bathroom to throw up.

The sounds of munching and crunching are soothing though, I sort of get the appeal of these videos.
But still.... Also it's weird because the more videos I watch the fuller I feel, it's like I'm eating with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko, luten and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
OMG, it starts with binge eating and ends up like, :smiling: :smiling: :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I think it takes a certain mindset to get like this, maybe even a kind of addiction? I mean if you can be alcoholic, u can certainly get addicted to food. It gets worse when its being actively supported by the media too..

I kinda think I CAN get morbidly obese if I let myself go even further. I once ate a whole fuxing cake with a burger on the side. I washed that sh*t down with coke. That was a pretty bad day.

Probably should have filmed it tho, if I get some cash out of the deal.

Reactions: luten
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Fucking hell, I struggle to eat 1000 calories a day.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The kings have arrived:

Reactions: Makko and Mentalmick