S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It's like one episode after another of the old Rod Serling episodes about man's inhumanity to man (weren't most of them like this)? There have been some respites but never an escape from the big mess that started with extreme mental and emotional abuse from my parents over many years. Sorry not such a cheery thread, but it is a ctb site.

• Hugs
Reactions: ItHurtsSoMuch, chocolatebar and rationaltake
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I thought it was the twilight zone as in the name of the deep part of the ocean. I was already thinking about metaphors involving the faint light from above, the abyss below, the high pressure, seeing both worlds... xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Someone123 and rationaltake
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I thought it was the twilight zone as in the name of the deep part of the ocean. I was already thinking about metaphors involving the faint light from above, the abyss below, the high pressure, seeing both worlds... xD
Yes, I suppose the younger people here don't remember it, and the reruns seem to be gone too. But it was one of the great shows in the history of television, especially if you like really depressing stuff. It looks like the episodes are on youtube, and the shows are very insightful and well done.

Reactions: jandek and chocolatebar