E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I have a rare neurological condition that is msa (multiple system atrophy) that is a degeneration of part the brain. I've received a generous payoff from work (so money is not the problem)Live in England.
I need help!!! Bi just want to end it all

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownWorld2023 and carac
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
chronic illnesses are always tough, I feel for you. Judging by the age of your account, I assume you already know about all the ctb resources that are commonly discussed on this site, what kind of help were you trying to get?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible, it certainly is such a cruel, hellish existence where people have to suffer so unbearably. But anyway best wishes.

E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
That must be so horrible, it certainly is such a cruel, hellish existence where people have to suffer so unbearably. But anyway best wishes.
At least my body will be weakened for it. The ironic fact is I was suicidal before the condition. It must have been the brain changing shape
chronic illnesses are always tough, I feel for you. Judging by the age of your account, I assume you already know about all the ctb resources that are commonly discussed on this site, what kind of help were you trying to get?
The need to overcome si is the main bit. I don't want to die. I don't want to live like this either