deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Hi, I bought my SN a while ago and never used it because I was waiting for a final kick in the balls, the last reason to finally leave. Now I'm moving in with my boyfriend and my SN is still in my room at my parents home. It's obviously very hidden but what am I suppossed to do now? Just take it with me and hide it somewhere my bf wont find it? The Deal is he doesn't even slightly know that i am suicidal and because of that also doesn't know I have a method already picked. If my parents would find it they would send me to Psych ward. What would you do? I don't wanna throw it away and i'm moving out this month so please I'm asking for help

D

Deleted member 65988

The best thing to do is to keep with yourself, if your parents find it then there's that risk of being sent to the Psych ward. I'd advise to hide it somewhere so that your bf doesn't find it either. Perhaps, if the day ever comes and you may feel ready to talk about your feelings with your bf, keep the sn for now. Best wishes with everything going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: deadkittyxo
Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
The obvious solution is to put it in another package and to removing all the labelling off the container. No one will get mad if they don't know what it is. Like put it in a box for beans or something. I feel like this isn't that difficult.

• Love
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I've got mine hidden in a bit larger box and I put a note on it that says pls don't open, it's a gift. If anyone ever finds it I'll just say it's a gift for them for their birthday/christmas/whatever's the closest, and they won't ask for details

• Love
Reactions: deadkittyxo and tarococo
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
The best thing to do is to keep with yourself, if your parents find it then there's that risk of being sent to the Psych ward. I'd advise to hide it somewhere so that your bf doesn't find it either. Perhaps, if the day ever comes and you may feel ready to talk about your feelings with your bf, keep the sn for now. Best wishes with everything going forward.
Thank you so much <3

tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I've got mine hidden in a bit larger box and I put a note on it that says pls don't open, it's a gift. If anyone ever finds it I'll just say it's a gift for them for their birthday/christmas/whatever's the closest, and they won't ask for details
Wait thats so smart actually why haven't I thought of this before? xD
As some already suggested I'd keep it with me, you could just find a new hiding place in your new apartment. You wouldn't have to worry that your parents find it. And you could always think about an excuse to tell your boyfriend in case he sees it, since he doesn't know about you wanting to ctb

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dinosavr, deadkittyxo and Deleted member 65988
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
The obvious solution is to put it in another package and to removing all the labelling off the container. No one will get mad if they don't know what it is. Like put it in a box for beans or something. I feel like this isn't that difficult.
Thank you <3

Reactions: Spectre
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah, the bigger problem to avoid here is keeping out of reach of your parents so the answer is to keep it with you, hide it somewhere your bf won't find it either, a place only you'll have access majority of the time.

• Love
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
If I personally would find that box i would just open it because I'm the most curious person and I believe both him and my mom would do the same😶

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Don't put it with anything edible or medically consumable. It's better to keep it with a random box TBH

• Love
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Yeah, the bigger problem to avoid here is keeping out of reach of your parents so the answer is to keep it with you, hide it somewhere your bf won't find it either, a place only you'll have access majority of the time.
I just don't know where, because the apartment is not that big

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
If I personally would find that box i would just open it because I'm the most curious person and I believe both him and my mom would do the same😶
Oh, I don't know if that helps then but there's more duct tape than the box itself. Not so easy to open + easily noticeable if opened by anyone. Maybe it may stop them

• Love
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Oh, I don't know if that helps then but there's more duct tape than the box itself. Not so easy to open + easily noticeable if opened by anyone. Maybe it may stop them
That actually is a REALLY good idea, thank you so so much!<3

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr