I

idontknow42

Jan 31, 2021
Tomorrow, I will move abroad by myself. I have wanted to move country my whole life, and the day that I never thought would come is here.
The extreme depression I went through to get to this day, and it's finally here.

I will need to find somewhere to dispose of my SN, and begin to pack my things (I still haven't lol). I hope that this will be the start of a new chapter. I'm a bit nervous and slightly hesitant now, but the day is here. Let's see what happens

Hope you guys are good. Just wanted to share this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thgilrats, cactusflower, Rocinante and 12 others
V

Voi

Jul 6, 2019
Much success! I hope everything gets better for you. In a couple of weeks I will still move to another city.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontknow42
W

wasteofspace22

Aug 20, 2022
Lol I'm 19 and still have my dad clean out my room

• Yay!
Reactions: Arrow, quiet.rabbit and S like suicide
Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
Tomorrow, I will move abroad by myself. I have wanted to move country my whole life, and the day that I never thought would come is here.
The extreme depression I went through to get to this day, and it's finally here.

I will need to find somewhere to dispose of my SN, and begin to pack my things (I still haven't lol). I hope that this will be the start of a new chapter. I'm a bit nervous and slightly hesitant now, but the day is here. Let's see what happens

Awww good luck!
Things will work out fine! Don't you worry :D
So where will you move?
This is very exciting!

atonofdespair24

atonofdespair24

Never enough
May 2, 2022
I hope it's everything you dream of it being. Please be safe and enjoy yourself. Get out of your shell as much as possible and take (safe) risks. Good luck and safe travels!

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
That's great that you're embarking on this new journey and have a bit of freedom to see where the next chapter leads you. I hope you find what you're looking for out there.

I

IanUK

Mar 25, 2021

All the very best of luck I hope this is a new start to the rest of your life. A change of place gives a symbolic new start - something I should have done decades ago although with me anywhere with people is bad for me!!

Regrets

Regrets

★★★★★
Aug 7, 2022
I wish you the best of luck on that new chapter

Reactions: wasteofspace22
tired868686

tired868686

Aug 27, 2022
All the best with everything!
It's great to hear you've decided to try something you've always wanted.

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
All the best. It takes courage to take this step at your age. You will love the experience. You will have difficult time to adapt to the new culture but you will also make many great experiences. I remember myself doing this at 23 for my erasmus, great time indeed. I left home crying because I was scared and I returned home crying because I wanted to stay abroad.

Reactions: wasteofspace22