NorthAmericanQc

NorthAmericanQc

Experienced
Feb 5, 2019
I moved from my parents home to my girlfriend home 3 weeks ago. But yesterday we moved all my stuffs. It's more official now.

But, I don't feel good at all. I don't know why. I feel like I don't have my place anywhere. I still have that cold in my chest that I always have before an anxiety attack. I didn't had suicidal idea since 3 weeks. But today I have a down and thinking about it again.

I kinda feel like going back home, but at same time I don't want, and I don't want to hurt her, but I don't feel at my place here. Neither at home, but still, it's the place I'm used to be.

I don't know what to do anymore.. I feel hopeless, sad, depressed..

Reactions: Sick Boy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
First of all breathe. You are going through a lot right now moving and all of course you will feel uneasy, sad, depressed ect.. just focus on the most improtant things and this phase shall be gone sooner than you think. You can focus on your relationship with your girlfriend. Try to make the most of every moment you spend with her. Just enjoy your time and give yourself a break. Maybe you don't feel that you belong to that place yet but it might turn out to be your home at the end of the day.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Sometimes it takes a while to get used to a new environment. I remember moving out of my parents house to an apartment with roommates. It took a few months before I really felt like it was my home.

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Moving into a new a place is a big thing,this could be triggering a severe depression and anxiety,some times it takes months or even years
to get used to a new house and new neighbors

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I moved from my parents home to my girlfriend home 3 weeks ago. But yesterday we moved all my stuffs. It's more official now.

But, I don't feel good at all. I don't know why. I feel like I don't have my place anywhere. I still have that cold in my chest that I always have before an anxiety attack. I didn't had suicidal idea since 3 weeks. But today I have a down and thinking about it again.

I kinda feel like going back home, but at same time I don't want, and I don't want to hurt her, but I don't feel at my place here. Neither at home, but still, it's the place I'm used to be.

I don't know what to do anymore.. I feel hopeless, sad, depressed..
I think that your tricking yourself into thinking that it's the moving that is the problem. But I don't think so, I think your depressed and hopeless and so your mind is concoting these stories that it's the move. It has nothing to do with the move. Most young people would love to move out of their parents home. You seem young. Have you tried medications, therapy yet?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Moving into a new a place is a big thing,this could be triggering a severe depression and anxiety,some times it takes months or even years
to get used to a new house and new neighbors
People like myself it doesn't effect me that much because at my core I know who I am. My idenity isn't tied up with external things the neigbours or even firends and family. Which is how I am able to withstand a lot of depression without wanting to take my life right now.