IM3DUS4

IM3DUS4

Sep 23, 2024
hey all, i want to be comfortable and alone in the end, but i had to promise my mother that if i ever ctb she wouldn't have to find me.
I understand this is super important, but for me, ctb in my bedroom, where i feel the most safe and comfortable is one of my top priorities.
i don't know what to do... grant me my own wish and ruin my mother's life or ctb in a cold and dark place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
IMO it really should be your choice. I'm guessing you want to end your suffering. It really ultimately is up to you. Maybe get a hotel room? But I understand wanting to be in a familiar place. You really don't owe anyone anything. There's got to be a happy medium though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and IM3DUS4
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
You could leave a note at your door warning them about what has occurred, like I plan on doing. I promised the same to a family member. But as shadow999 said, it is your choice and you don't necessarily have an obligation to hide your body from their sight. Although, it would be a kind gesture. It's up to you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and shadow999
IM3DUS4

IM3DUS4

Sep 23, 2024
You could leave a note at your door warning them about what has occurred, like I plan on doing. I promised the same to a family member. But as shadow999 said, it is your choice and you don't necessarily have an obligation to hide your body from their sight. Although, it would be a kind gesture. It's up to you.
the note is indeed a very good idea! ty

thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Like others have said you don't owe anyone anything. It is a terrible situation everybody is in.