duwangJEff

duwangJEff

Sep 12, 2023
Long story short, I finally did find a girl online to talk to, so I feel significantly less miserable and hopeless. I was going through a very rough spot where I felt absolutely isolated and alone, and came here seeking some sort of support... or a way out. Considering how simple the solution was, I feel like I was a poser being here at all, but who would know.

I know nobody here really knows me, and I'm not sure why I'm making this thread at all. I don't intend on entirely leaving, though. I'll likely hang around and lurk a bit, but I've also barely logged on in the past couple weeks, so I'd say I "recovered", assuming I was ever truly suicidal in the first place. I think I just needed attention

Anyway, good luck to those of you still here who are struggling and suffering, weather that is through recovery, or finally finding peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, movinout17, real human being and 6 others
Bells

Bells

Formerly known as TheVampireQueen.
Oct 15, 2023
Something this heartfelt makes me really assured that you aren't a "poser". I think you are very valid and whatever your reasons for joining the forums are also valid. It's lovely to hear that you are talking to someone who makes you feel significantly less miserable and hopeless. As you said, sometimes the solutions or things that give us hope and make us feel are simple. That doesn't make them any less real or valid though.

I hope you make a full recovery or whatever you are searching for, be it a relationship or just overall feeling of normalcy and happiness. I really think its okay to hang around and lurk a bit because there truly are very understanding people here. You can find hope and comfort from unexpected places. I'd like to think that people can just be here even if they aren't suicidal at the moment or have never been (or may never be again). This really is an amazing community filled with different kind of beautiful and understanding people.

I wish you the best!

• Love
Reactions: real human being, jinx <3, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
It warms my heart to hear how well things are going for you. I for one appreciate you sharing about that change. We're all here for different reasons and we all have different things that would help make life feel easier to manage. I appreciate you sharing as it's inspirational to someone also attempting recovery. šŸ’–

• Love
Reactions: real human being, jinx <3, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
I think that if a forum like this was able to provide you comfort in some way, then you are in no way a "poser," if such a thing even exists in this context. Everyone struggles to varying degrees and for varying time periods. I'm glad you were able to turn things around and I wish you the best. <3

Reactions: real human being, jinx <3, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Quiet_Cricket

Quiet_Cricket

Sep 18, 2023
Best of luck.

Reactions: duwangJEff, real human being, jinx <3 and 1 other person
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm glad things are looking up for you šŸ„³

Reactions: duwangJEff