sachaa

sachaa

Nov 15, 2023
everyone always asks about the least traumatic methods, but I'm curious as to what people consider to be the most traumatic methods for those that find you?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This website is about supporting the individuals right to die rather than discussing ways to deliberately make other people suffer on purpose. I don't get why one would even ask this in the first place, I don't believe it's really appropriate for this site.

Reactions: myusername890 and sad_rock
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
hello fellow emotive cat
the most traumautic i've heard/seen is a ------- -. theres probably a lot more tragic ways but i avoid learning about them. i find gore abhorrent and avoid learning about such methods.

edit: i removed it since post appears inappropriate. please dont seek such ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: sachaa
sachaa

sachaa

Nov 15, 2023
This website is about supporting the individuals right to die rather than discussing ways to deliberately make other people suffer on purpose. I don't get why one would even ask this in the first place, I don't believe it's really appropriate for this site.
That's fair, I'm looking for methods to avoid really. I can't really access the typical "non traumatic" methods so I'm trying to think of what to avoid instead.

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
A not uncommon method that's really traumatic for people who see the aftermath is decaptation.
A full hang with a long drop may end-up with decaptiation.
While for the one being decaptated this may be a quick death, for the ones who remains and see that scene this may be pretty traumatic.
If you want to mitigate the trauma for ppl, avoid long hanging drops.

Reactions: sachaa
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
seeing the aftermath of the body bearing physical mutilation of any form is traumatic for innocent bystanders. just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

Reactions: todeswunsch