Nov 22, 2022
Walking into the sea.

• Love
Reactions: moondazed, haibane, f1lth and 3 others
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
Taking a poison together then hugging before die.. Then meeting on the otherside with so much joy where life is perfect and there are no suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stxrdustprincex, haibane, kindalone and 4 others
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Taking a poison together then hugging before die.. Then meeting on the otherside with so much joy where life is perfect and there are no suffering.
Perfectly summed up what I've dreamed of for the past few years.
It would be so nice, wouldn't it?

• Love
Reactions: Okokaykay, haibane, shrusho and 2 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
#2 Double nitrogen gas method together
My almost suicide partner chose this method. I still fantasize of having been there with him and dying together, even though I chose recovery in the end. I would've hugged him, if he liked hugs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: username8888, traumer, Ashu and 1 other person
Lifeis_Jouissance70

Lifeis_Jouissance70

Come, sweet death
Oct 25, 2023
Perfectly summed up what I've dreamed of for the past few years.
It would be so nice, wouldn't it?
It would.. Guess Im just dreaming too much. Reality is it will probably all go back to nothing.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
It would.. Guess Im just dreaming too much. Reality is it will probably all go back to nothing.
Lack of memory =/= didn't happen. That's my take. You don't have memories of being a one year old, but you were still definitely a one year old at some point. No shame in believing in an afterlife if it makes you feel better, there's no downside to doing so.

Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Find a Romeo or Juliet .

• Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and penguinl0v3s
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I wasn't sure if you meant romantic as in a relationship or as in a dreamy kind of beautiful way. But I think jumping.

I wish I had the willpower to jump as my method because the idea of it sounds so nice. Having a good view, forcing the world to watch you, not needing any fancy material or chemicals or weapons. There's something beautiful about the simplicity of it. And after you jump, you get a few seconds of awareness right before dying when you aren't able to do anything, no turning back, just falling and waiting for the ground to hit. Probably some symbolism about flying too. I don't know. I like to think about it

• Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, dejadoom, bleedingbxnes and 1 other person
sukuna

sukuna

#1 sukuna glazer
Sep 23, 2023
realistically inert gas with another person. probably the best way as its painless with little to no SI kicking in,

unlike jumping or drowning where in the heat of the moment/last moments you'll feel the worst SI and instant regret right up until you die.
Imagine ctb'ing but your final moments are filled with pure terror and desperation as gravity pulls you to the ground, or pure terror and trying to thrash around in some large body of water trying to get some air if you cant swim

• Love
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
back in my teen years I always imagined going to a flower field on a white dress and just stabbing myself on the abdomen, while laid on the flowers

• Love
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, stxrdustprincex, dejadoom and 2 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Romantic as in with a partner or as in idyllic?

With a partner, hugging in CO or jumping hand in hand somewhere beautiful.

Idyllic solo would be jumping from a beautiful spot.

I'm not looking for a partner but there's something about having a partner that's really appealing. Having been alone with these thoughts for decades to go out with company would be nice but what if we argued and spoiled the moment!

Most likely method for me is privately with inert gas. I'm sure we all romanticise about our fate and jumping would top that for me rather than sitting in my car or this chair with a bag over my head.

• Love
ruru_241

ruru_241

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
back in my teen years I always imagined going to a flower field on a white dress and just stabbing myself on the abdomen, while laid on the flowers
i thought the same kinda, but being murdered by someone i love instead!

• Love
Reactions: Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
i thought the same kinda, but being murdered by someone i love instead!
I've had dreams of being shot by a lover or a female friend I love. Not just anyone, someone close.

I wouldn't ever want to load guilt onto anyone I felt that close to but yes, that would be right up there in the context of this thread.

• Love
Reactions: ruru_241 and penguinl0v3s
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Makes me wanna cry man, I miss my old suicide "partner". I'm glad that they chose not to, but another side of me still cries in pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70 and penguinl0v3s
dejadoom

dejadoom

Oct 30, 2023
romantic/slightly erotic maybe but i would like a suicide partner to suffocate/strangle me first and then off themselves too. there is a scene in a cillian murphy movie "disco pigs" where he has his love interest suffocate him on the beach so he can't hurt anyone/be in pain anymore. i thought it was the most romantic thing at the time i saw it

• Love