• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
There was someone the other day saying some very funny ways of ctb that were combinations of things, like lighting yourself on fire jumping off a bridge into a train etc..... what would be the most practical way to complex suicide? I was thinking jumping then gunshot to head mid flight. Any ideas?

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
Better gunshot then falling from high height

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Complex suicide? It sounds like complex of pain, I have enough pain in my life, just quick and painless method.

medicore

medicore

The man himself
Nov 1, 2019
Shotgun helmet + Debreather while in a speeding vehicle that's also on fire and going off of a cliff? Into deep water. And 100g SN is taken right beforehand. And you've a chain attached to wire around your neck, anchored to a giant boulder. Really you can just stack methods on top of each other to achieve these ridiculous and nearly sure-fire ctb scenarios lmao

But a really clever way to ctb would be to disguise oneself as an elderly patient and mess with records, then get euthanized by an unknowing doctor.

Reactions: fortified-hollows, peacefully31425 and needtogo
N

needtogo

Jan 9, 2020
Shotgun helmet + Debreather while in a speeding vehicle that's also on fire and going off of a cliff? Into deep water. And 100g SN is taken right beforehand. And you've a chain attached to wire around your neck, anchored to a giant boulder. Really you can just stack methods on top of each other to achieve these ridiculous and nearly sure-fire ctb scenarios lmao

But a really clever way to ctb would be to disguise oneself as an elderly patient and mess with records, then get euthanized by an unknowing doctor.
Don't forget shoving C4 up your arse and having it detonate upon rapid deceleration....

Reactions: medicore
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Guys, you reminded me El Macho with his shark and vulcan from Despicable 2.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Assembling a guillotine in your own home.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I'm flooding my car with CO, in a half assed fashion, as backup to a very powerful GSW to the head.

I thought I was "shoot while falling," but LOL you need masssssssive balls to take the plunge.
Assembling a guillotine in your own home.
They don't only find a dead body, they get to play "find the head!"

Reactions: HelensNepenthe