• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

markus

markus

Feb 1, 2024
What are the most peaceful and quick methods? I'm somewhat new to this so I'm still looking for something easy and peaceful, I'm not really worried about difficulty in getting my hands on anything, but I don't have access to assisted suicide in my country

Reactions: UKscotty
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. There you can read about different methods.

markus

markus

Feb 1, 2024
Welcome to the forum. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads. There you can read about different methods.
Well which method would you recommend for peacefulness and quickness

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
What are the reasons that brought you to this conclusion?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Each has to look through the options and balance what we each want.

Methods like H, fentanyl, pentobarbital (N) and SN are objectively peaceful, or even enjoyable but are slow and regret and SI can hit hard.

I guess we have to define what peaceful and quick mean to us. Also, we have to mindful that any method and the SI are not the same thing. No method will overcome the SI, regardless of method, we need to be ready.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well which method would you recommend for peacefulness and quickness
I can't recommend a method for you bc this is can only be your personal decision.

My method of choice is CO bc I'm comfortable with this method in regards of peacefulness and availability. This can be different for you.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
We cant recommend to you. There are sources on here and support.
what brought you here?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I just don't really believe that suicide is easy, in fact to me it's anything but, I find it so cruel and dreadful how the option of peaceful, reliable suicde is cruelly made so inaccessible. Deciding on any potential methods just depend on what the individual can access, if there was a very accessible, guaranteed, peaceful and straightforward way avaliable for all I bet there wouldn't be much need for this site at all. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree