tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
Its almost time for me to ctb and i've thought of many methods and i want to choose one that will give me the most pain imaginable.

My current choices are as follows :
- Drowning
- OD
- Hanging
- Self Immolation
- Jumping infront of a train.

I'm leaning more towards self immolation, given from what i've read from survivors online and just general info it seems to be extremely excrutiating.

i'm at peace with the fact that i need to suffer, i'm scum and this is the only option i have left that feels right

please leave your opinion & other comments below, thank you!

• Informative
Reactions: GetReadyy
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, for some that would be old age or natural causes.
Why would you ask about the most painful methods?
Fire.
The others should have relatively low pain levels if done correctly.

tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
Yeah looks like self immolation by far. Enjoy.
i was wondering if there was any form of medication i could obtain that would put me in great pain & kill me. im leaning towards self immolation, but i dont want to pose as a hindrance for my family during identification process
Well, for some that would be old age or natural causes.
Why would you ask about the most painful methods?
Fire.
The others should have relatively low pain levels if done correctly.
i was wondering if there was any form of medication i could obtain that would put me in great pain & kill me. im leaning towards self immolation, but i dont want to pose as a hindrance for my family during identification process

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
The greatest suffering is in living. After that, I'd imagine fire would be the most painful way to go, especially if it was a slow fire.

Reactions: SoulWhisperer, pthnrdnojvsc and nihilistic_dragon
Heavy Rain

Heavy Rain

Jul 29, 2024
I think you will regret it
Make sure you think this through
I think you've underestimated how bad the pain will be (in whatever painful method you pick)
It quickly becomes very real, and not just an idea up in your head

Last edited:
Reactions: CatLvr, Jon Arbuckle and pthnrdnojvsc
squidman117

squidman117

WILL CTB ON 10/16 IF THINGS GET WORSE.
Dec 1, 2023
Fire. Burn yourself alive

• Wow
Reactions: sugarb
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I would avoid any painful method as much as possible.

Reactions: Wackstar and sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Its almost time for me to ctb and i've thought of many methods and i want to choose one that will give me the most pain imaginable.

My current choices are as follows :
- Drowning
- OD
- Hanging
- Self Immolation
- Jumping infront of a train.

I'm leaning more towards self immolation, given from what i've read from survivors online and just general info it seems to be extremely excrutiating.

i'm at peace with the fact that i need to suffer, i'm scum and this is the only option i have left that feels right

please leave your opinion & other comments below, thank you!
:( I'm sorry you feel a need to cause yourself pain. You aren't scum and don't deserve it. nobody does

that said- most painful would be immolation. But I wouldn't suggest it due to the risks. Imagine if you survived. It'd be a living hell and there's a good chance you'd be so badly disabled you'd never get another chance to CTB.

Train would be very inconsiderate to others and your SI might be too intense to even allow for it. I've heard several stories on here of it being too scary

Most effective would be a combination method like OD + hanging or OD + drowning but if you really want to hurt yourself while being sure of success drowning is probably the better option. OD alone is statistically very unreliable

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
This is just not a good idea.. What exactly makes you think you'll remain calm and in the mood while being on fire? Death is nothing you can wing by your own fantasies and wishes. When your body hurts your brain will do whatever it takes to stop it, either way you plan that or not. Don't underestimate SI. People fail even in comfortable attempts with as little distress as possible. The main reason people phone the ER on themselves is because of the pain they feel.

Reactions: Jon Arbuckle
NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
I don't really get where you're coming from. Surely the point of CTB is to escape from pain. If it's pain you're after there's plenty to be had by just staying alive and there are plenty of painful ordeals you can put yourself though if everyday existence isn't painful enough for you.

I wouldn't recommend self immolation or any painful method of CTB; pain triggers your survival instinct. I guess having to live for years with horrible burns all over your body might provide you with the pain you're after, but something tells me you'd regret it.

Reactions: eden101 and kilowatt
eden101

eden101

Aug 12, 2024
This is stupid. And just so you know once enough tissue burns - no pain.

C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
This is just not a good idea.. What exactly makes you think you'll remain calm and in the mood while being on fire? Death is nothing you can wing by your own fantasies and wishes. When your body hurts your brain will do whatever it takes to stop it, either way you plan that or not. Don't underestimate SI. People fail even in comfortable attempts with as little distress as possible. The main reason people phone the ER on themselves is because of the pain they feel.
i've seen someone go through the ordeal of self immolation, took about 10minutes till he stopped moving. he only screamed 3 times (avg scream duration was like 10s). it was sad yet impressive

GetReadyy

GetReadyy

Aug 15, 2024
I think the most painful death experience is the longest death experience.