R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
What are the most effective drugs to knock you out for a long time? Thinking of pairing drugs with a plastic bag or partial suspension.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, faust and xBrialesana
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I once considered if partial hanging wouldn´t work then maybe N20 would do the trick since you only need to pass out shortly for the rope to tighten around your carotid arteries which would cut of the blood supply as normally intended and make you unconcious and then suffocate.

Reactions: Hennessy
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, this medication/drug should depend on your experience with drugs.
Some fall asleep on zopiclone, others on lorazepam.
But it is not very easy to pass out, you will probably fall asleep.

There are things like flunitrazepam + alco or GHB + alco, but you may get a blackout instead of passing out.

Reactions: Hennessy
GiveUp

GiveUp

Suicidal Spinster
Feb 18, 2020
Zolpidem (Ambien) but it's only available with a doctor's prescription. it's a strong sedative. You're not asleep but are unconscious for about 10 to 12 hours.

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
xanax bar, i took the whole thing once while working (bad idea i know) but i blacked out completely and couldn't feel shit.
it was amazing lol

GiveUp

GiveUp

Suicidal Spinster
Feb 18, 2020
It's used to treat insomnia and it's also a date rape drug so that tells you enough!

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Until recently I would take about 300mg of amitriptyline to make me go to sleep quickly it works quite well.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Xanax. It knocks me out. But only for a short time, you build up tolerance quickly.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Zolpidem (Ambien) but it's only available with a doctor's prescription. it's a strong sedative. You're not asleep but are unconscious for about 10 to 12 hours.

I have to say is not a good idea. As zolpidem put me to sleep quickly, after blackout I become a sleepwalker with another personality and do some weird shits. There's no way to predict how someone will act under the influence of zolpidem so is not a good idea, you can mess up your plan.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed