• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
So when i commit suicide, im saying this shit has to be crazy.

I want the people to come discover my body to be suprised and not even like, upset that im dead or scarred for life. Potentially funny if possible. Maybe leaving a funny ironic suicide note that may make the people who find me laugh.

AnywAY, post your funny ideas for a suicide in this thread. but i dont condone suicide that is wrong a

• Wow
Reactions: goingoutinstyle
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Coaxing an elephant into sodomizing you.

Reactions: mindcancer
IWantToGoFast

IWantToGoFast

Aug 2, 2021
In my lonely state it's the most funny i can be, but here it goes.

Here I am with a smile on my face,
I want you to smile too,
I disappeared without a trace,
There's one thing I need you to do.

Raise a glass for me and you,
As ceremonious as you can beee,
Now you realise you're f***** up to,
Drinking wine with lifeless meee!
this irish fella got it pretty funny at his own funeral.

Last edited:
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
Jump into a volcano.

Reactions: siray
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Neck on train track.

Reactions: siray
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I think a funny suicide note would make them more surprised than a "funny" suicide method, because I don't think there are funny suicide methods at all, at least not to the people who discover the body. Seeing death is never a funny experience.
I remember I read about a suicide note long ago from a suicide on the Golden Gate Bridge that said ""Absolutely no reason except I have a toothache." Lol

Reactions: Lostandlooking, CFLoser and goingoutinstyle
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Go around Arkansas wearing an LSU shirt and keep saying Ar-can-zus.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
So when i commit suicide, im saying this shit has to be crazy.

I want the people to come discover my body to be suprised and not even like, upset that im dead or scarred for life. Potentially funny if possible. Maybe leaving a funny ironic suicide note that may make the people who find me laugh.

AnywAY, post your funny ideas for a suicide in this thread. but i dont condone suicide that is wrong a
Dress as a clown first. Your note could ramble on about not being able to live in a world with so many non-clowns. They just freak you out.

• Yay!
Reactions: SuicidalAgain