A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
If any of you have a mortgage loan might be worth looking into refinancing as interest rates on them have plummeted.

I know this is weird in this type of forum but I know money is tough for some people so this can possibly ease up the monthly bill.

Just tryna help type thing. :)

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, NeverSatisfied, signifying nothing and 2 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Great advice and yes, I am currently running on financial fumes so it definitely applies to me.

I looked into refinancing my home, but because I do not have a current job and my credit has tanked, I cannot refinance.

Another suggestion, if you still have more than 15 years on your mortgage, good credit, and a job, a 15-year mortgage may lower interest even more, and bonus - your house will get paid off more quickly (note that while the monthly fees may go up a bit with a 15-year mortgage, this can be still be manage).

Also, from what I hear, the price of gold is soaring (or at least it was). Old broken jewelry, like having one gold earing left of what used to be a pair, or an old gold necklace that you no longer wear can be sold to bring in money.

@AutoTap, you could move this thread to off-topic; however, it definitely applies to me as I am likely soon to be homeless and I will not survive on the streets.

<3

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and AutoTap