Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I was just thinking what it be like to go out on morphine. Must be a bit trippy but what away to go . I got sum oral morphine my self but no were nearly enuf of it . Think for it to work properly would be the injectable stuff and no way can get my hands on that . For now any ways ;) :)

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
This is what keeps me going. The day I get diagnosed with terminal cancer, I'm headed to the Hospice house to say stick the damn needles in, crank up the morphine and let's go.

From what I've read, they'll do it too. They want you out just as quick as you want out.

With no idiot family members to beg them to taper it down to prolong my shitty life, I'm golden. Golden. Damn, this is the great reward. Of course, they'll probably screw it up somehow.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
This is what keeps me going. The day I get diagnosed with terminal cancer, I'm headed to the Hospice house to say stick the damn needles in, crank up the morphine and let's go.

From what I've read, they'll do it too. They want you out just as quick as you want out.

With no idiot family members to beg them to taper it down to prolong my shitty life, I'm golden. Golden. Damn, this is the great reward. Of course, they'll probably screw it up somehow.
Mind you i know sum thing more powerful than morphine. I had an operation a long time ago before i had the op i had bin in pain a long time to do had taken a lot of pills. So after the in the recovery room they were given me morphine and it was not working. So the doctors had a chat amongst themselves then came over to me and told they had sum thing else to give me. Well next thing i know they roll me over on to my side they show me a big looking pill snd i know were it was going then LOL . They pop it in my backside then 15 minutes later i was hi as the moon LOL. dont know what the hell it was i was out for the rest of the day HAHA . Never bin so hi as i was that day HEHEHEHE :)