• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
Morphine 200 mg intravenously / intramuscularly + xanax 60 mg. + antiemetic. Who thinks what? This is 100%.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
No offense but 200mg of morphine is nowhere near enough. I think you'd have to have at least 2 grams of it, plus another gram or two of the Xanax. My quantity may be off, I just know that this is nowhere near enough. And benzos + opioids is an unreliable combination at best. If I were you, I'd look for another method. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Good luck in whatever you choose. ✌️❤️

T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
No offense but 200mg of morphine is nowhere near enough. I think you'd have to have at least 2 grams of it, plus another gram or two of the Xanax. My quantity may be off, I just know that this is nowhere near enough. And benzos + opioids is an unreliable combination at best. If I were you, I'd look for another method. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Good luck in whatever you choose. ✌️❤️
60 mg is a whole pack of Xanax. 60 tablets. The instructions say 50-60 mg overdose. I read on all sorts of resources 250 mg of morphine is a lethal dose for an ordinary person. I read that only morphine addicts can tolerate up to 2 grams per day. Thank you for your message. I will make the dosage even more, in principle, it does not matter.

Reactions: sadworld