• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nicksy

Jun 11, 2021
Morphine sulfate capsules (mix of 10 and 30mgs) - 1520mg / 1.52g

Propanolol 40mg caplets - 7280mg / 7.28g

From what I've read online the amount ofm9rphine needed for fatality is pretty high, so I would need to use other drugs i conjunction.

The amount of propanolol needed for fatality seemed less than that of morphine.

So would the two of them in those amounts together to ctb? Would I need more?

Would this be a good method with partial hanging? What other drugs would you add to the mix?

M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
The morphine would certainly prevent you from saving yourself from the ligature.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
According a book I have 1g of Morphin is lethal. Diamorphin = 750 mg. Methadone = 1 g.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza
N

Nicksy

Jun 11, 2021
Thank you both.

According a book I have 1g of Morphin is lethal. Diamorphin = 750 mg. Methadone = 1 g.
Yeah, I saw that online; it seems awfully low, but the only real experience I've had with morphine is with my mum and husband when they each had cancer.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Thank you both.

Yeah, I saw that online; it seems awfully low, but the only real experience I've had with morphine is with my mum and husband when they each had cancer.
Yes it seems very low. I would double the dose whenever itĀ“s possible.

Chronic

Chronic

Jun 14, 2021

DDMP2 guidelines where physician assisted suicide is legal says ~7 grams of morphine is needed (7,000 mg).

N

Nicksy

Jun 11, 2021
DDMP2 guidelines where physician assisted suicide is legal says ~7 grams of morphine is needed (7,000 mg).
Perhaps that 1mg was the lowest on record, so 1mg+ could rather than would be a fatal dose.

Emergency Release

Emergency Release

Jun 24, 2022
From what I read on various medical websites 1.5g should be enough, but it's likely much closer to LD50 than LD100. At least orally. The lethal dose when administered IV is much lower, PubChem states it at around 200mg, same data I found on different portal for physicians. If you have time and don't mind learning some basic chemistry you could try an acid-base extraction. This will get rid of any additives and binders. It's always good to check the ingridients solubility in a solvent of choice though.
Oh, and you can also use another depressant with sinergistic effect. Codeine is OTC in most countries, benzo should be even better. When using codeine extracted from painkillers (I used Nurofen Plus) make sure not to wait too long or dry up the salt or the solution may decompose after more than a week of storage in bad conditions (preety much why my dumb ass is still here)

Whatever is your choice I wish you all the best

• Informative