M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
will 60 pills of 30mg morphine work? i would crush them and drink them with water. its "prolonged liberation", i dont know if that makes an effect.

i also have SN, but mb morphine is more peaceful?

Reactions: adam&eve
Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
I think that is more than enough. I don't know how it tastes but I once tried CTB by caffeine and I couldn't swallow it because it tasted so disgusting. And 60 pills sounds like a lot, that's 1800 mg. 1000 mg would be enough, I think. Morphine is quite potent.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I wish I could get my hands on some morphine! Happy trails OP it should be peaceful

Reactions: Metalhead
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I wish I could get my hands on some morphine! Happy trails OP it should be peaceful
does it make a difference that it is "prolonged release". os it better to crush them and drink them? or would SN be better? SN scares me because of my stomach ulcers...the pain...help pls, im desperate, the pain is too much

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
Yeah, I feel you. I have heard it's better to crush them before, it prevents the prolonged release which will lower your chances of CTB. A good option in my opinion is to fill the powder into capsules, so you don't have to taste it.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, I feel you. I have heard it's better to crush them before, it prevents the prolonged release which will lower your chances of CTB. A good option in my opinion is to fill the powder into capsules, so you don't have to taste it.
is the taste so bad? would you say morphine is better than SN? i have both

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
is the taste so bad? would you say morphine is better than SN? i have both
I don't know how it tastes but pure caffeine is disgusting and most pills I had to take as well if they didn't have a layer. I think morphine would be more pleasant. One friend who had an OD on heroine (and was revived) told me that it was like falling asleep without pain

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
You could crush one pill and taste a little bit. I am still waiting for mine to arrive

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
There's a whole section on opioid overdose - it's not as reliable as you might like to believe, especially going the oral route as your digestive system is built to filter out and reject stuff that is going to harm it

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
There's a whole section on opioid overdose - it's not as reliable as you might like to believe, especially going the oral route as your digestive system is built to filter out and reject stuff that is going to harm it
I don't know how to get SN. You can't buy it here in its pure form. It's worth a try, I will use meto as antiemetic. We will see

Last edited:
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Take into consideration that bioavability of morphine taken by mouth is about 25%! That means your body will absorb only 450 mg out of 1800 mg you are going to take. It's still quite a lot though but it might be not enough if you are addicted.

• Love
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I don't know how to get SN. You can't buy it here in its pure form. It's worth a try, I will use meto as antiemetic. We will see

I think metro may work against it as the way it functions works to oppose it chemically - they use the same receptors and cancel each other out somewhat.

Not trying to piss on your bonfire - there have been many cases of survival and some are left worse off, only trying to help...

"Boofing" it might increase bioavailability somewhat

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
You will be extremely itchy. I took 13 codeines omce for a high, I didn't sleep that night and ended up with an awful itchy feeling all over my body and felt my insides were gonna explode. Codeine is converted into morphine.

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
Yeah, I know. I experienced that a few times already. But it's not a big problem, I have something that helps with that

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i just read in the guide for a "self chosen humane death" that the MLD is 5 grams. so no...idea completely discarded

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
i just read in the guide for a "self chosen humane death" that the MLD is 5 grams. so no...idea completely discarded
dying is so complicated :ehh:

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
I think metro may work against it as the way it functions works to oppose it chemically - they use the same receptors and cancel each other out somewhat.

Not trying to piss on your bonfire - there have been many cases of survival and some are left worse off, only trying to help...

"Boofing" it might increase bioavailability somewhat
Yeah, I should have checked out the pph earlier. Do you know whether it's possible to mix the morphine in a cigarette and smoke it? I know that the bioavailability is pretty high when you smoke heroin but I don't know if it works with the powder. Maybe I should order heroine additionally for smoking.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
well its oral tablets.." prolonged liberation". but i guess the prolonged liberation doesnt work if you crush them, right?