• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
I am getting very close to my ctb date. I'm both excited and very worried at the same time. My method is to drink 2500 mg of injectable Morphine and take 100 mg of diazepam and 10 mg of lorazepam. I also plan to take antimetics for two days before I ctb.

Iv taken small amounts of morphine (40mg) for recreational use, I haven't used it more than 10 times, so I don't think I have much of a tolerance. Plus I haven't used it in over 4 weeks.

What do you think my chances are for success? If I fail, could this result in any permanent injury like brain damage?

In the ppeh, it says morphine method has a safety of 5/5, what does that mean?

Also it has a speed rating of 2/5. Does that mean it will take a long time to kill me?

Reactions: Halo13
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
That's just my opinion...

...don't drink it - inject it. There are many reasons for this. Check the bioavailability of morphine and you'll understand why. Morphine has a very high hepatic first-pass-effect, this means 80% would be eliminated by the liver.

Possible injuries if you survive: Rhabdomyolysis, compartment syndrome, kidney failure, pneumonia and of course brain damage.

Always use alcohol and benzos to increase the opioid-induced respiratory depression.

Reactions: Soul, Rocksandsand, Ruffian and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019

...don't drink it - inject it. There are many reasons for this. Check the bioavailability of morphine and you'll understand why. Morphine has a very high hepatic first-pass-effect, this means 80% would be eliminated by the liver.

Possible injuries if you survive: Rhabdomyolysis, compartment syndrome, kidney failure, pneumonia and of course brain damage.

Always use alcohol and benzos to increase the opioid-induced respiratory depression.
Seconding this. Please check the link. Morphine is very fickle when ingested orally due to bioavailability.

Reactions: Soul and Ruffian
The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019

Thank you for your replies.

I know injecting the drug would be ideal but Injecting the morphine could be problematic for me.

For one, the morphine comes in a 10mg/1ml solution, that would work out to 250ml. I couldn't inject that alone without some sort of slow drip. My second problem is, I don't want to be found with needles, I know it's vain but I don't want people thinking I died a junkie/ drug addict. I'm trying to make my death look like an accident. I want people to think I might of taken one too many pills and just died in my sleep.

I know it's hard to say but do you think I have a good chance of success are with drinking the morphine? Should I increase the dose to 3000 mg of morphine? I really need to be confident with this method before trying it and I'm desperate to CTB.

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Thank you for your replies.

I know injecting the drug would be ideal but Injecting the morphine could be problematic for me.

For one, the morphine comes in a 10mg/1ml solution, that would work out to 250ml. I couldn't inject that alone without some sort of slow drip. My second problem is, I don't want to be found with needles, I know it's vain but I don't want people thinking I died a junkie/ drug addict. I'm trying to make my death look like an accident. I want people to think I might of taken one too many pills and just died in my sleep.

I know it's hard to say but do you think I have a good chance of success are with drinking the morphine? Should I increase the dose to 3000 mg of morphine? I really need to be confident with this method before trying it and I'm desperate to CTB.
Maybe look in the Resources thread at Geo Stone's book. He has a whole chapter on ODs, poisonings, etc. that's very comprehensive - he may have covered this. It's a lot to take in, so I can't remember if he mentions oral morphne doses specifically. It's worth a try though.

Reactions: The.End
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
It's pretty hard to disguise that as an accident, that's not possible if you ask me. All they need to do is determine the amount of morphine and benzos in your blood, these amounts are never ever taken accidentally. They do that just to rule out third-party negligence.

It's not safe to drink morphine, possible but not safe. I would give me the 250ml via drip infusion.

Maybe off-topic and irrelevant for you:

At the beginning of the 20th century some anesthesia was performed with morphine and scopolamine. This combination resulted in many deaths. It was also used to break through severe states of agitation in psych wards. Black henbane seeds contain scopolamine.

Last edited: