• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Say somebody had the medication stated in the title... to take it properly, they have to mix it into water and swallow the mixture; the little beads don't dissolve and are supposed to go into your system and last for 12 hours for pain relief. It says in the notes not to chew it or anything in case the whole dose is released and you overdose.

Let's say somebody just ate one by itself today, making sure the whole thing dissolved before swallowing... Let's say that it's surprisingly tasty...

No real effects noticed, maybe because the person trying it actually needs the medication and therefore won't get side effects yet at this low dose...

Could you just eat a bunch of these and ctb that way? It would probably be worth waiting until a higher dose is prescribed but does anybody know how big a dose it would be if you're taking an extended release formula all at once? I.e: 20mg 12hr extended release = ? when taken all at once?

It's not as simple as stated dose x3, is it? I was thinking maybe a 20mg 12hr sachet = 60mg, as it'd be 20mg every 4 hours to maintain the stated dose for 12 hours?
Despite searching around I can't seem to find this info anywhere online n hoped there'd be somebody knowledgeable here who could help!

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The doses you describe are way too low to reliably achieve what you are asking, particularly in a tolerant individual.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
This is why I was thinking wait until the dose gets to 100mg per extended release sachet, then have a load at once... just hard to find the value of an extended release dose taken all at once though