• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Everyone is talking about N when there's the next best thing from what I've read. Is this totally viable and how many doses does it actually take to kill you off? Will it be peaceful as well?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
before they put me on oxy many years ago I used to take morphine. I don't think you can on morphine pills. One thing about morphine- when someone is dying due to illness morphine speeds up the process with less pain. I think you need to be physically towards the end for it to work.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
before they put me on oxy many years ago I used to take morphine. I don't think you can on morphine pills. One thing about morphine- when someone is dying due to illness morphine speeds up the process with less pain. I think you need to be physically towards the end for it to work.
mmmm....morphine for the pain of sn...

Reactions: deleted and pthnrdnojvsc
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Well, opiates are good for ctb unless you have tolerance. If you do then it's hard to establish a correct dose. There's always a chance you'll take too little and then you are addicted.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Well, opiates are good for ctb unless you have tolerance. If you do then it's hard to establish a correct dose. There's always a chance you'll take too little and then you are addicted.
Is oxycontin one that would work?

Nelos

Nelos

Jan 5, 2020
All oxy did was make me sleepy

Reactions: Meditation guide and Sinkinshyp
S

simply_lurking

Aug 30, 2020
Is oxycontin one that would work?
Oxycontin is a slow release pill of oxycodone (which is very easy to overdose or get addicted) so you would have to take a good amount to CTB. Crushing it and snorting it would get around the slow release aspect and would most likely be more effective. Look up "oxycodone overdose" for more info but just know that the dose would have to be higher for oxycontin specifically.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Meditation guide
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Oxycontin is a slow release pill of oxycodone (which is very easy to overdose or get addicted) so you would have to take a good amount to CTB. Crushing it and snorting it would get around the slow release aspect and would most likely be more effective. Look up "oxycodone overdose" for more info but just know that the dose would have to be higher for oxycontin specifically.
it's codone I have. I thought it was contin. I'll look up the od thank you. I will have to snort as I can't take more than 30mg at once without getting sick.