• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I have 3 vials of liquid morphine and had been thinking I could achieve the PPH 5-drug protocol. But still proving hard to get some drugs. I have plenty benzo so thinking I could add morphine (maybe instead of paracetomol or ibubrofen) to the SN protocol?

Any thoughts?

Would I add it to benzo mixture? Or take earlier like recommended with pain killers?

I also have three benzo options, diazepam, clonazepam, oxazepam. Since they each absorb at different speeds (0-15min, 15-30min, 30-60min), I'm thinking I could create a protocol where I stagger their impact. I saw a post from a recent CTB attempt and the benzos created knock-out before SN had been taken. With the chances of vomiting I want to have awareness to see if a second SN dose is needed, is it better to leave them all til post SN since diaz would kick in super fast?

How long would it take before any vomiting is likely?

Thanks all

Last edited: