StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I hate the mornings. Just another day for me to be a failure. Sitting in my house without a job, knowing not only do I need to ctb I will HAVE to ctb because of my circumstances. My cat sits by my side constantly as if she knows what our future holds. I dread xmas. Absolutely hate it. My daughter and I used to celebrate xmas together - we would go to the mall and sit on Santa's lap, buy as many candy canes as we could, wear stupid sweaters, decorate the house. Now I hate the thought of it. The hate scares me. What a waste of a life - if someone had reached out to me my story may have had a better ending. Sorry, I digress. Life is what it is - it sucks. Nothing is going to change for me. Time will not heal my wounds. Chris will not come back ... so overwhelmed so sad.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, AtMostOkay, Wojaczek and 1 other person
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I hate the mornings. Just another day for me to be a failure. Sitting in my house without a job, knowing not only do I need to ctb I will HAVE to ctb because of my circumstances. My cat sits by my side constantly as if she knows what our future holds. I dread xmas. Absolutely hate it. My daughter and I used to celebrate xmas together - we would go to the mall and sit on Santa's lap, buy as many candy canes as we could, wear stupid sweaters, decorate the house. Now I hate the thought of it. The hate scares me. What a waste of a life - if someone had reached out to me my story may have had a better ending. Sorry, I digress. Life is what it is - it sucks. Nothing is going to change for me. Time will not heal my wounds. Chris will not come back ... so overwhelmed so sad.
Mornings are the worst. Reality bleeds in with the light of day. So bleak and empty. Utterly hopeless.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Mornings are horrible, every day I wake up it feels like Groundhog Day.

Reactions: astromoon, StarryStarry and Fadeawaaaay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, mornings can be dreadful when every day brings so much pain and suffering. Knowing things will never change is such a hopeless feeling. I hope you find peace.