• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
How long do you get in the morning after waking up before you remember your plight?

Reactions: Final Escape and throwaway777
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I rarely wake up before midday :happy:

Reactions: Final Escape and throwaway777
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Some mornings the minute i wake my heart automatically starts racing and the panic begins....

A very odd morning might get maybe five minutes and feel somewhat peaceful...but this might only happen once a week or so......

Im tired of suffering!!

Reactions: Final Escape
Bärchen

Bärchen

Distracting myself through Life
Apr 7, 2019
Today i started crying a few minutes into the day.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The doom sets in immediately upon waking, and if my dreams were more of a reality nightmare, then it never left and there's nothing to set back in.

I usually don't fall asleep until morning though.

Reactions: Xena and Final Escape
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It takes a couple minutes. Depending on the morning it could be as little as a minute, maybe even less. Counting time as soon as consciousness returns is a confusing thing.
On good mornings it takes a bit, but only a bit. Roughly five minutes after my brain remembers how to operate my limbs and keep balance. On bad mornings... Well, bad mornings aren't called bad mornings for nothing. I'm usually woken by my issues. Not sure if it's the auras that hit right when I'm at bed trying to fall asleep or the ones that wake me up are the worst.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Immediately on awakening.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Immediately upon waking up i was like damn i have everything i need to go

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I was just thinking that recently I've gotten a few more minutes of peace in the morning. Yet upon waking, I still get the thought that "I'm still alive" which is no real comfort.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Mornings are a terrible time for me. I struggle badly to get going. I procrastinate, don't wanna hop in shower, brush teeth, or eat. I'm often in a crappy mood when I get up and it takes some time b4 it lifts.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I try not to think about my situation. At this point, I'm on auto-pilot. I just get out of bed and follow my usual routine. The only thing that helps me cope and get through the days is not ruminating over my life and just doing things to distract myself.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Does it matter the time of day you get up?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Does it matter the time of day you get up?
For me, it does. I try to sleep in as long as possible. I never get up before noon, unless I have an appointment.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Final Escape