• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's unacceptable how it's not already legalised, access to a peaceful, guaranteed suicide should be the most basic human right.

• Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer, floralheaddress, sadandlonely99 and 4 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
In principle a good idea, just needs to be well controlled to stop the rich and powerful using it as a means to get rid of poor, elderly or disabled people.

The last 10 years us in the UK have lived with the horrific reality of a government that pushes such groups to kill themselves, and then takes away all support and suicide prevention methods.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Lost in a Dream

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
In principle a good idea, just needs to be well controlled to stop the rich and powerful using it as a means to get rid of poor, elderly or disabled people.

The last 10 years us in the UK have lived with the horrific reality of a government that pushes such groups to kill themselves, and then takes away all support and suicide prevention methods.
They also seem quite keen on restricting methods though, there's a drought on SN and the government seems to respond rapidly to emerging methods.

It's still illegal to euthanise here, people at the end of their lives or in permanent vegatitive states are still resorting to slow and gruelling starvation.

Also in the last 10 years, haven't rates gone down?

I don't mean to challenge you by the way, only trying to engage. I think you're one of the more interesting posters, I often recognise your name

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It will never be legal for mental illness in the states . They want us to suffer to the end

Reactions: floralheaddress, GuylumBardot, femmedelaville and 7 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What a horrible thing though, to shoot yourself.

Reactions: MBG, sserafim, GuylumBardot and 2 others
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024

I would think the rich would be against euthanasia for people bc they want more slaves to exploit for this fucked up system.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I think there might be a day in a few decades that it comes to the more socially liberal states. iirc most of the west coast has legalized almost all street drugs in the past few years, which would have been unthinkable 10-15 years ago. I think most blue states in the interior are too socially conservative for it though, at least for the next 40ish years.
but idk

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
I would think the rich would be against euthanasia for people bc they want more slaves to exploit for this fucked up system.
Me too! Don't they need consumers to take the government printed money to hand it to them? It's all really sad, just the way the world is. Rough week at work over here :(

Reactions: sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Way before my time

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not true, elderly, disabled, sick etc are seen as a burden and a drain by the rich.

You are only a slave if your taxes are more than you are taking out from the system.

The rich would massacre us if legal assistance was too easy to access.