Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Screenshot 20210419 023904

I think it's just my phone but under the chances that its not, just quickly asking then I'll delete probably.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
It's not just you :)

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Life_and_Death
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is happening to me too.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's not happening to me but you could try to install the "Dark Reader" addon on your browser and see if this helps. However, I could only find that addon on Chrome (or in my case Chromium) and Firefox

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Without trying every one I went back to light 2019 and its fine. I'll probably stay here for a bit until the problem gets fixed. Damn near impossible to read/use that way.

@LunarPyotr I don't think that would fix it? I'm not 100% sure what that is but judging by the name I don't think that's the answer. Considering other people are having the problem too I'm guessing it's something on the other end (the mods need to fix it). Something kind of like the problem people had where the chat wouldn't come up for some people a little bit ago. (there were a few explained possibilities like they didn't have enough posts or whatever but I looked into a few examples that people mentioned (mine working fine) and I didn't see any problem suggesting that there is a problem, so I'm thinking it's something sort of like that)