• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
i am contantly thinking about suicide but during the day sometimes i can get distracted, but at night im all alone with my thoughts and all i can think about is why i have to be like this and why i wont just kill myself already. I'm just so tired and i wish i could sleep forever.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadfemboy:(, lynnschronicles, outrider567 and 5 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Only thing you can do is get to sleep earlier. Maybe have a sleep alarm. Kind of like a wake alarm, but reminds to go to sleep rather than waking you up. It may take time time to adjust your body and you may even need some bendadryl or melatonin in th beginning to help the process.

Reactions: dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I agree ☝🏼 you can try asking for help and you don't have to feel this way. On the other hand though, sometimes it's better not to keep your thoughts and feelings inside your head. But you can definitely try to let them out in safer circumstances. You are not alone. You can try therapy, or of course you can spam us here :D We're here for each other xx

• Love
Reactions: femboyy
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
I feel that completely. The constant thoughts only being put aside temporarily is my experience too.

Once saw someone say to never trust how you feel about your life past 9pm or so, which is good advice. It's just hard when you feel those things during the day too, just less so.

I suppose all we can do is try and distract oursevles at night, too. I have ambience/white noise playing while I'm falling asleep at night, perhaps putting something like that on or maybe an audiobook or something might help.

Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
I want to every morning. LIke this morning, I went and bought a stud sensor, to find a joist to screw a big screw eye into. Crap, seemed to keep missing.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Yeah at night my head races and thoughts of suicide dominate. During the day I can get distracted but the night is brutal

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

You are more than that. You have always been more.
Apr 9, 2024
Yeah I feel like my mood is dependent of the sunlight

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
i work nights so its not a problem for me anymore… in the morning after shift it's too difficult to think properly and in my days off i think that at least im not at work atm lol
kinda miserable way of coping though
but i heard that a lot of passively suicidal people choose heavy or tiresome work to simply distract themselves from these thoughts hoping that one day they'll earn enough to make their life better mostly doesnt happen obviously

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
i am contantly thinking about suicide but during the day sometimes i can get distracted, but at night im all alone with my thoughts and all i can think about is why i have to be like this and why i wont just kill myself already. I'm just so tired and i wish i could sleep forever.
Feel a little bit more comforted at night but to be honest I get more suicidal the longer I'm awake

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I can relate to your pain but me personally the worst time of the day is when I wake up. Sleeping is like an escape and when I wake up in the morning and reality hits me so hard, it's pure agony. Mornings are the worst.